If it was your money which bike

ricgreen
ricgreen Posts: 103
edited March 2014 in MTB buying advice
Please give your choices of the following 2 bikes
Which one and why would you choose it over the other ?
Price difference is approx £50 between the 2.

http://www.coventrycyclecentre.co.uk/m1 ... on_26_2014

http://www.coventrycyclecentre.co.uk/m1 ... _27_5_2014

Comments

• Up to you to choose wheel size .......I am not going there
  • brucie45
    brucie45 Posts: 279
    Marginally better spec on the 26" with Deore kit. As above, wheel size is your choice but it opens a big can of worms around these parts. Have a look through the buying advice forum, there is plenty of bikes around your budget with better specs. Carrera, Rockrider etc etc
    Commencal Ramones Cromo 13 - viewtopic.php?f=10017&t=12926938
  • Cookeh
    Cookeh Posts: 351
    How many time are we going to see the same thread, and how many times are you going to ignore the fact the Rockrider is a better spec and that looks really shouldn't play a part at this budget?

If you have to get a bike for the looks, the 26 does have a very marginally better spec.
  • ricgreen
    Cookeh wrote:
    How many time are we going to see the same thread, and how many times are you going to ignore the fact the Rockrider is a better spec and that looks really shouldn't play a part at this budget?

If you have to get a bike for the looks, the 26 does have a very marginally better spec.

Whats your problem Cookeh ?

I have already ordered my bike , the question was for someone else.
    I have not ignored that the Rockrider is a better spec

2 things if your not happy with the question ignore it and dont waste time replying
    The question I asked compairing those 2 bikes has not been asked before.
    Grumpy git.
  • Cookeh
    Cookeh Posts: 351
    Regardless of whom its for, the answer is the same. The Rockrider is the best bike at this budget, as was established in all of your other threads. The two bikes you linked above are analogous to the CUBES you linked in two earlier threads, and thus the question has indeed been asked before and answered numerous times.

I'm not "grumpy", I just cannot fathom as to why you insist on asking the same question repeatedly and the same question that's been answered in your own threads and perhaps a dozen others in the past fortnight. I'm even more baffled by the fact you expect the answer to change each time...
  • passout
    passout Posts: 4,425
    26er
    'Happiness serves hardly any other purpose than to make unhappiness possible' Marcel Proust.
  • ricgreen
    Cookeh wrote:
    Regardless of whom its for, the answer is the same. The Rockrider is the best bike at this budget, as was established in all of your other threads. The two bikes you linked above are analogous to the CUBES you linked in two earlier threads, and thus the question has indeed been asked before and answered numerous times.

I'm not "grumpy", I just cannot fathom as to why you insist on asking the same question repeatedly and the same question that's been answered in your own threads and perhaps a dozen others in the past fortnight. I'm even more baffled by the fact you expect the answer to change each time...

Cookeh
    Dont bother answering my posts unless you have anything positive to say.
    Not looking for your criticism.
    Just dont waste your time.
  • ej2320
    ej2320 Posts: 1,543
    With my money.., neither