Will I get them swapped?

KevChallis
KevChallis Posts: 646
edited March 2014 in MTB general
I ordered these.....

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/mobile/five-ten-freerider-mtb-shoes/rp-prod93011

But these came.....

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/mobile/five-ten-freerider-shoes/rp-prod93892

But I didn't realise and have worn them twice, do I stand much chance of getting them swapped, there is a small price difference too

I have emailed them, but just wondered where I stood (in the wrong shoes before anybody makes that joke lol)
Kev
PlanetX Pro Carbon
Voodoo Bizango

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    I would ask for credit for the difference.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • Me being thick, I liked the look of the others more and didn't realise there were different models of the same shoe, I did think they looked bulkier than there picture the picture, but didn't think anything of it
    Kev
    PlanetX Pro Carbon
    Voodoo Bizango
  • benpinnick
    benpinnick Posts: 4,148
    I sent back some pads to CRC that after a couple of wearings I realised they had the hardshell insert, not the D3O only ones I wanted. Go a full refund.
    A Flock of Birds
    + some other bikes.
  • Northwind
    Northwind Posts: 14,675
    You say you like the looks of the other one but you didn't notice these are different at first, so, how bad can it be?
    Uncompromising extremist
  • Cqc
    Cqc Posts: 951
    Apart from colour, what's the difference? One looks bulkier but how come?
  • KevChallis
    One is bulkier, I prefer the look of the one I ordered, not the one I received lol
    Kev
    PlanetX Pro Carbon
    Voodoo Bizango
  • Northwind
    Northwind Posts: 14,675
    They're all the same shoe, just different colours.

Fair enough, you want what you ordered but I think if you slow down and think about it, maybe it's not the problem you think it is?
    Uncompromising extremist
  • KevChallis
    Yeah, you are probably right lol, still love the shoe so prob shouldn't complain to be fair, although this show is cheaper lol, £6 off my next order will do haha
    Kev
    PlanetX Pro Carbon
    Voodoo Bizango
  • ej2320
    ej2320 Posts: 1,543
    KevChallis wrote:
    Me being thick, I liked the look of the others more and didn't realise there were different models of the same shoe, I did think they looked bulkier than there picture the picture, but didn't think anything of it

The ones you got are the older model or maybe just the same but listed separately for whatever reason
    Personally I doubt there's much difference and if they fit and you like them I'd keep them, but seeing as you paid more they should give you the difference