Tuesday's are Meh When You're at Work...

2»

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,710
    arran77 wrote:
    GT's mum takes plenty of tips :lol:
    Given that us mountain bikers are all meant to be fat feckers, that's no surprise really :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,883
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    we always pay for sex, no matter what
    Look on the bright side, sex is the one of the best things money can buy.

Depends, if I was on the receiving end I can categorically say it would be one of the worst things money can buy
    Take a tip from GT's mum, you get paid for being on the receiving end. (In your case mind, don't give up the day job :wink: )

I look better from behind...... ;)
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    we always pay for sex, no matter what
    Look on the bright side, sex is the one of the best things money can buy.

Depends, if I was on the receiving end I can categorically say it would be one of the worst things money can buy
    Take a tip from GT's mum, you get paid for being on the receiving end. (In your case mind, don't give up the day job :wink: )

I look better from behind...... ;)

GT's mums taking a right old hammering tonight.........no change their then :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • I come back to this forum like a day after i replied to arran, and theres been so much said about my mum that i dont even know where to start with a comeback!
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    There is no comeback. Your mum swallowed it all.
  • I come back to this forum like a day after i replied to arran, "theres been so much" said my mum "that i dont even know how to start with the come on my back!"
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,883
    There is no comeback. Your mum swallowed it all.
    :D