Peddle Up!
Peddle Up! Posts: 2,040
edited February 2014 in The cake stop
Purveyor of "up" :)

Comments

• MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    Idiot !
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • upperoilcan
    upperoilcan Posts: 1,180
    It beggars belief that someone could be that thick.

Proof indeed that natural selection is indeed failing.
    Cervelo S5 Ultegra Di2.
  • Amazing - and people wonder why some drivers stereotype all cyclists as irresponsible. Just imagine there others just as stupid out there, and they are probably driving cars!!!
  • Was it Vtec?
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • It beggars belief that someone could be that thick.

Proof indeed that natural selection is indeed failing.

I wonder what he does for a living. I can only assume it's digging holes in the road of something equally suited to his intellect.
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    :D:D
  • upperoilcan

I wonder what he does for a living. I can only assume it's digging holes in the road of something equally suited to his intellect.

I'm not even sure somebody that stupid could manage to dig hole without some kind of difficulty.
    Cervelo S5 Ultegra Di2.
  • plowmar
    plowmar Posts: 1,032
    Just the reverse of the pantechnicon drivers going down single track country roads. Do we rely too much on technology?
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Did the nice officer remind him that he really should be wearing hi vis when out on the M25
  • GiantMike
    GiantMike Posts: 3,139
    Hannah Leonard tweeted: "My usual 40 minute commute to work took an hour and a half due to a cyclist on the m25!"
    All the traffic was flowing feely other than 1 car which was stopped to let the cyclist cross the road. What does the BBC think that an idiot's tweet is newsworthy?

When Boris Johnson finally gets assassinated I'm sure the BBC will be happily reporting what 'Dave from Doncaster' tweeted about it.
  • Giraffoto
    Giraffoto Posts: 2,078
    GiantMike wrote:
    Hannah Leonard tweeted: "My usual 40 minute commute to work took an hour and a half due to a cyclist on the m25!"
    All the traffic was flowing feely other than 1 car which was stopped to let the cyclist cross the road. What does the BBC think that an idiot's tweet is newsworthy?

When Boris Johnson finally gets assassinated I'm sure the BBC will be happily reporting what 'Dave from Doncaster' tweeted about it.

The media love Twitter - they report it like a national disaster when some semi famous nonentity deletes their account. It may be the "other people doing their job for them" that they like.
    Specialized Roubaix Elite 2015
    XM-057 rigid 29er
  • upperoilcan
    Cervelo S5 Ultegra Di2.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,217

Is that not a link to the story being discussed and linked in the OP? :?
  • mpatts
    mpatts Posts: 1,010
    I'm going to find him, and install an app on his phone that asks him to transfer all his money to my account once a month.
    Insert bike here:
  • upperoilcan
    Pross wrote:

Is that not a link to the story being discussed and linked in the OP? :?

This is the video footage which was not present in the first post.
    Cervelo S5 Ultegra Di2.
  • Ben6899
    Ben6899 Posts: 9,686
    MTBer.
    Ben

Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ben_h_ppcc/
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143173475@N05/
  • Didn't a young Vino and some of his Kazakh mates go training on the hard shoulder of a motorway when they were over for the Milk Race in the early 90's?
  • Has anyone got a link to the Strava segment for this?