Have you seen this?

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Yes but more than happy to see it again, her ability to grip that pole between her legs is quite mesmerising :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,160
    Yep, it was in the Crudcatcher a few weeks ago :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Yep, it was in the Crudcatcher a few weeks ago :wink:

I don't think ROT ventures over there, it's a scary place full of weirdos don't you know :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    I have been there now...

and concur...
  • arran77
    Didn't see you, you should have said hello :P

seanoconn
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    What concerns me now is the political instability that this poor girl (woman) is facing. I hope it doesn't affect her career.
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    Must pull myself away from this video....

Need food. Need water. Need sleep.
  • Stevo_666
    RideOnTime wrote:
    What concerns me now is the political instability that this poor girl (woman) is facing. I hope it doesn't affect her career.
    She can come to London have a very lucrative career. Christ, I'll give her a 'career' if nobody else will :mrgreen:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    RideOnTime wrote:
    She can come to London have a very lucrative career. Christ, I'll give her a 'career' if nobody else will :mrgreen:

Stevo 666, a one man job creation scheme for Eastern European pole dancers :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    RideOnTime wrote:

Stevo 666, a one man job creation scheme for Eastern European pole dancers :lol:
    I'm sure she's very versatile and could turn her hand to anything :wink: