Fave 'smaller' races

2»

Comments

• phreak
    phreak Posts: 2,905
    I like the Trentino. It's probably my favourite place to cycle, and they have a huge range of cracking climbs to choose from.
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 18,931
    I have quite enjoyed the races in Quebec/Montreal.
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • I liked what David Millar said about De Panne

He said it's the "racers race", as you have to be a good racer to even stand a chance of winning.

He would say that about a race he has won! Another vote for Strade Bianche and Lincoln GP from me.
  • andyp
    andyp Posts: 10,104
    My favourite little race is on today, the Trofeo Laigueglia.
  • Crampeur
    Crampeur Posts: 1,065
    Cicle Classic is also quite entertaining, especially as a spectator.
  • MartinGT
    MartinGT Posts: 475
    Lincoln having the Nat champs next year will be mega, it is a shame its not a 1.1 really as then would get more good teams over for it

Has that been confirmed because according to BC its Lincolnshire but they dont say where in Lincolnshire? Is it the usual BC f@ck up?
  • MartinGT wrote:
    Lincoln having the Nat champs next year will be mega, it is a shame its not a 1.1 really as then would get more good teams over for it

Has that been confirmed because according to BC its Lincolnshire but they dont say where in Lincolnshire? Is it the usual BC f@ck up?

Lincoln GP is my fave small race. If anyone hasn't been to watch you really must. It's great value for money watching them come up Michaelgate time after time, there is a sportive the day before and Lincoln is a nice place to spend a weekend.
    @JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition