Tony and rebekka

bianchimoon
bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
edited February 2014 in The cake stop
Awwww tony helping out rebekka, "launch a 'Hutton' style enquiry"... Begs the question why launch a Hutton style enquiry tony does it hide, cover things up?
All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....

Comments

• It was the alleged advice about 'sleeping pills' that I found most weird. What a sordid smelly self-serving corrupt place the world of politics and big business is - no wonder I'm an anarchist!
    Raymondo

"Let's just all be really careful out there folks!"
  • bianchimoon
    Raymondo60 wrote:
    It was the alleged advice about 'sleeping pills' that I found most weird. What a sordid smelly self-serving corrupt place the world of politics and big business is
    and the sleaziness of a certain ex politicians, sleeping pills is probably the only way he gets any sleep at night after what he's done
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • Apparently Tony Blair wondered why he wasn't really appreciated in Britain. He'll not wonder now.

It is remarkable that a former Labor PM has to grovel to 'M'. The same M whose papers helped to remove
    a Labor government in Australia recently - like it has done for decades.

The USA, Britain and Australia all have a big conundrum: how to reduce the power of Murdoch, when
    politicians keep giving him more power in return for support. It really is dire when a party can't get elected
    or stay in office without his support.
  • Peddle Up!
    Peddle Up! Posts: 2,040
    Awwww tony helping out rebekka, "launch a 'Hutton' style enquiry"... Begs the question why launch a Hutton style enquiry tony does it hide, cover things up?

:D
    Purveyor of "up" :)
  • Two greasy slimeballs together, what a shower of sh1t they all are.

That's about as constructive as I can be on this lot of greedy, twisting gets.
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • bianchimoon
    Sure Bex will get a token sentence, but when oh when will karma catch up with the other smarmy slimeball?
  • So after she's finished blartin' in the witness box over her "private life" (ie she's been shagging every major defense witness in this trial) will she be trying to sell her story to the Guardian or Telegraph or standing as a Tory MP ?
    Two wheels good,four wheels bad