Browsing eBay

colstar
colstar Posts: 23
edited February 2014 in The hub
Has anyone else noticed that eBay have made some changes to the options available when browsing? I'm not sure if i'm just being daft but it seems you can no longer browse frames by their imperial size and rather than choose 26" wheels, you can only select "other".

Comments

• rockmonkeysc
    rockmonkeysc Posts: 14,774
    Its about time imperial measurements were ditched forever. The metric system is the only useful thing to have ever come out of France so we should make the most of it.
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    What size tyres do you use RM?
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • bartimaeus
    bartimaeus Posts: 1,812
    je préfère les pneus vingt-six pouces
    Vitus Sentier VR+ (2018) GT Grade AL 105 (2016)
    Giant Anthem X4 (2010) GT Avalanche 1.0 (2010)
    Kingley Vale and QECP Trail Collective - QECP Trail Building
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    Bartimaeus wrote:
    je préfère les pneus vingt-six pouces

I speak French too and would advise our readership that this translates into 'I like a good 26 inch penis jammed into my bottom bracket.'

..roughly.
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • Its about time imperial measurements were ditched forever. The metric system is the only useful thing to have ever come out of France so we should make the most of it.
    Wine
    pity those who don't drink, the way they feel when they wake is the best they will feel all day

voodoo hoodoo
  • Its about time imperial measurements were ditched forever. The metric system is the only useful thing to have ever come out of France so we should make the most of it.
    The Tour?
    'Hello to Jason Isaacs'
  • 97th choice
    97th choice Posts: 2,222
    Juliette Binoche
    Too-ra-loo-ra, too-ra-loo-rye, aye

Giant Trance
    Radon ZR 27.5 Race
    Btwin Alur700
    Merida CX500
  • njee20
    njee20 Posts: 9,613
    I speak French too and would advise our readership that this translates into 'I like a good 26 inch penis jammed into my bottom bracket.'

Two weeks, and that was the best you could come up with :roll: **slow clap**
  • Zut Alors, one of the "most usefull" to come out of France Non?
    eva-green-dot-org-magazines-gquk-march-gq-1965992495.jpg
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    njee20 wrote:

Two weeks, and that was the best you could come up with :roll: **slow clap**

But I thought it was brilliant though. :D
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • njee20
    njee20 Posts: 9,613
    As long as you keep yourself happy.