Can't access classifieds

I have been using the forum for a while now and suddenly I can't access the classifieds...I have rejoined the group, but alas, still no access!

Can anybody help with this as I can't seem to find a way to contact the mods either!

Regards

Rob

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    All your permissions look fine.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • paulc33
    paulc33 Posts: 254
    i am having the same issue i can no longer access classifies either and have attempted to join the group to be able to view.

please could some one try and sort this as i have been a member for a while now and traded through this site many times.
    2015 Specialized S-Works Tarmac - Ultegra Di2 (7.0kg)
    Kinesis Aithein - Ultegra mechanical (7.3kg)
    Kinesis Maxlight Xc130 - xt/ xtr (11.3kg)

spin to win!
  • nicklouse
    Everything looks fine to me.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
  • lcowner
    lcowner Posts: 341
    same! suddenly i cant start new thread/post in ads,'new topic' button dissapeared :shock:
  • lcowner
    lcowner Posts: 341
    sorted now thanks :mrgreen:
  • Hi, I have recently signed up as I'm looking for a bicycle to go touring on this summer. I cant access the page either, it says there arnt any posts in this subforum?
  • nicklouse
    have you read the notices?
    Please make sure you read the rules when rejoining this group. We have added a new feature for you.
    and
    To be able to make new posts in this area you must join the Classifieds User group.
  • bigjim
    bigjim Posts: 780
    I can't access classifieds either.
    Rejoined group and when I try again it says I'm already in the group but classifieds still don't open. :?
  • nicklouse
    Yes it does.
  • bigjim
    No it doesn't.
    When I click on I get this.
    Classifieds user
    By joining this group i agree that I have read the Classifieds rules and will follow them.
    Failure to follow the rules will result in being ejected from the group or Forum.
    the Rules
    This is a freely open group, all new members are welcome.

Registered users
    This is a special group, special groups are managed by the board administrators.
    If I try again.
    I get this...
    You are already a member of the selected group.

So....
  • nicklouse
    Yes so enter the classifieds then.
  • bigjim
    Nick.
    It's not very clear is it? You click on classifieds and up pops the message.
    Maybe I'm a bit thick. Fair enough. But how would one know that you have to click classified and then click classified again to enter?
    I notice I'm not the only one that has had a problem with it.
    Instead of a one line, IMO ,sarcastic, comment it might be more helpful to offer a clearer explanation.
  • I've just started having exactly the same problem as bigjim. Can't access classifieds, it says there is a new feature. I'm already in the classifieds group. I reread the rules. I attempt to rejoin the group, but it says I'm already in it. Still can't access classifieds.

This worked fine a couple of weeks ago.

Thanks, Chris
  • bigjim
    Click on classifieds. Then ignore message and click classifieds again. It should then open.
    Welcome to the dopey club. :)
    Or maybe we're the clever ones that think life should be simple.
  • Thanks Jim. I logged out and in again, then resigned my classifieds group membership and rejoined the group, and it worked. Perhaps all I needed to do was click classifieds twice. I wonder how many others are failing and then giving up and heading over to singletrack instead.

Chris
  • jefflad
    jefflad Posts: 315
    I'm trying to post in the wanted, road parts section but I can't see the 'new topic' button... what am I doing wrong?

Mod Edit: It might be an idea if you had looked 6 posts down and seen the thread I have merged your post into?
  • J90
    J90 Posts: 46
    I can't post in the classifieds now and can't access my user CP either. The site seems a bit buggy....