NFL & GAY

macroadie
macroadie Posts: 172
edited February 2014 in The bottom bracket
Got me thinking if there ever was a gay cyclist in TDF / There is going to be one soon/ who do you suspect to be gay Not that it matters anywhase.

Comments

• GiantMike
    GiantMike Posts: 3,139
    I think they'll be banned as they'd have an advantage going uphill.

Interesting grammar BTW. What's your first language?
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,437
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • GiantMike wrote:

That had me in tears :)
    Giant Propel Advanced Pro 1 Disc 2020
    Giant TCR Advanced SL 1 Disc 2020
    Giant TCR Advanced 2 2020
    Canyon Lux CF SL 7.0 2019
    Canyon Spectral CF 7.0 2019
    Canyon Speedmax CF 8.0 Di2 2020
    Wattbike Atom V2
    Garmin Edge 530
  • peat
    peat Posts: 1,242
    macroadie wrote:
    Got me thinking if there ever was a gay cyclist in TDF .

They're road cyclists. So, yes.
  • Akirasho
    Akirasho Posts: 1,892
    ... isn't the ongoing "rumor" that Robert Millar had a sex change? Course, that doesn't make U gay.
  • keef66
    keef66 Posts: 13,123
    Akirasho wrote:
    ... isn't the ongoing "rumor" that Robert Millar had a sex change? Course, that doesn't make U gay.

So what is he / she supposed to be now?
  • bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
    Akirasho wrote:
    think your mistaking him for lance! :shock:
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,218
    I would have thought it a statistical certainty that there would have been. Based on the apparent 1:10 people being gay thing that gets mentioned regularly then there should be 20 gay riders in every Tour. Of course, that suggests there's an even cross section of the population in the pro peloton which a quick check of skin colour shows there isn't but I'd be amazed if there are not a few every year. The sad thing is that none of them feel able to admit it.
  • bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
    very interesting article on the beeb website today on the the evolutionary puzzle of homosexuality or the paradox as to "How can a trait like male homosexuality, which has a genetic component, persist over evolutionary time if the individuals that carry the genes associated with that trait are not reproducing?"
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-26089486
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • GiantMike wrote:

Interesting grammar BTW. What's your first language?
    Funny... i speak 6 different languages, not sure which is my first language.
  • mr_goo
    mr_goo Posts: 3,770
    Akirasho wrote:

Heard that rumour too. Client of mine out in darkest Dorset believes that RM is a resident of a village not far from Blandford Forum.
    Always be yourself, unless you can be Aaron Rodgers....Then always be Aaron Rodgers.
  • joelsim
    joelsim Posts: 7,552
    Graeme Obree probably.