still waiting

dave02
dave02 Posts: 325
edited February 2014 in The bottom bracket
Iam still waiting for my bridge to arrive and had no offers for my hedgehogs mtb bike, whats happening to the world, get a grip people. :P

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    I think your bridge has been diverted to Somerset, apparently it's quite wet down there :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    Do you want to buy a chocolate teapot whilst you are waiting for your bridge?
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • dave02
    dark or milk :?:
  • arran77
    If your bridge turned up could you send it over to me please so I don't have to walk through the floods to get to work tomorrow :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Hello dave02. Happy new year and all that. Where the farq have you been?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • arran77
    Hello dave02. Happy new year and all that. Where the farq have you been?

He's been waiting for his bridge :P

I've got first dibs on it when he's done with it :wink:

seanoconn
  • team47b
    Ivan Lukin (real name) sold it to an American :D
  • pinno
    team47b wrote:
    Ivan Lukin (real name) sold it to an American :D

Hello H. Welcome back. Of course you have immediately brought another level of wit and lateral thinking to BB upon your return (I do not actually understand it).
    This is good as it is the antedote to the invasion of the somewhat base and agricultural cruddites which have infested this part of the forum.

'Ecks' was top dollar BTW.
  • arran77
    the somewhat base and agricultural cruddites

Watch it, I resemble that comment :wink:

seanoconn
  • dave02
    I find it difficult to talk to people face to face so i sit with my back to them then they say i am rude, a very tall blonde woman walked passed my window the other day (it was a first floor window), she rolled here eyes at me, so i picked them up, coming mother, night night all :shock:
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,158
    it is the antedote to the invasion of the somewhat base and agricultural cruddites which have infested this part of the forum.
    The definition of inverse snobbery? :P
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    it is the antedote to the invasion of the somewhat base and agricultural cruddites which have infested this part of the forum.
    The definition of inverse snobbery? :P

Big yawn...who rattled your cage?
  • Stevo_666
    I got a bite...marginally more interesting than watching Arsenal play and fail to overtake the leaders :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I got a bite...marginally more interesting than watching Arsenal play and fail to overtake the leaders :wink:

Must have been a shopping trolley.

..and here was me just perusing paint jobs. To spray or not to spray? that is the question.

Have you forked out for your new fangled 18 inch travel suspension thingy yet? Now the S&M question is out of the way, have you bought a new mountain bike yet?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Must have been a shopping trolley.

..and here was me just perusing paint jobs. To spray or not to spray? that is the question.

Have you forked out for your new fangled 18 inch travel suspension thingy yet? Now the S&M question is out of the way, have you bought a new mountain bike yet?
    Nope, want to see some reviews first. Anyway, its MOTD time...
  • team47b
    It's just too far, Dave.
  • pinno
    team47b wrote:
    It's just too far, Dave.

The Kwai or Arnheim?
  • dave02
    its only a FOOT bridge so not very big, and can u get a HAND bridge :?: . how far is to far, if it helps i could come nearer :?
  • team47b
    Take it to the bridge!
  • pinno
    team47b wrote:
    Take it to the bridge!

"...Get up, get on up, get up, get on up..."

Would this be a bridge over troubled water?
  • team47b
    If still waters run deep then people that drink Perrier must be really shallow :D
  • pinno
    River high, mountain wide...what is it again?
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    To be fair, I did say I would post it.
    In my defence, I did post it, but it erroneously arrived at Chez Daviesee. As he has now f*cked off, I can only assume he is keeping said bridge.
    If you paid by credit card, please take it up with them. If you paid cash.... you can f*ck off!
    Pleasure doing business with you, hope to do again soon.
  • dave02
    I could do with a FLYOVER :D
  • pinno
    dave02 wrote:
    I could do with a FLYOVER :D

The answer is an inflatable bridge - use your mini pump.
  • dave02
    what was the question ?
  • dave02 wrote:
    its only a FOOT bridge so not very big, and can u get a HAND bridge :?: . how far is to far, if it helps i could come nearer :?

Well, that depends where you are starting from.

If you're in Inverness, it's not too Farr down the road. :lol:
  • pinno
    dave02 wrote:
    what was the question ?

"Where is my bridge?"

I was offering an alternative.
  • dave02
    Why are we here, is there life elsewhere in the universe, does a frog know its a frog, these are questions, if i ever want an" alternative " i will come looking for you, bless you my children,