water

dave02
dave02 Posts: 325
edited February 2014 in The bottom bracket
if they dredge all the rivers out by 12 foot what happens when it gets to the sea, wont 12 foot of sea water run in and fill the gap :?

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    That's completely the point, it's a government job creation scheme, they employ people to dredge the rivers which allows the sea to flow into the rivers, causing the rivers to flood, the floods wash shite into the rivers so they need to be dredged, they employ people to dredge the rivers which allows the sea to flow into the rivers, causing the rivers to flood, the floods wash shite into the rivers so they need to be dredged, they employ people to dredge the rivers which allows the sea to flow into the rivers, causing the rivers to flood, the floods wash shite into the rivers so they need to be dredged, they employ people to dredge the rivers which allows the sea to flow into the rivers, causing the rivers to flood, the floods wash shite into the rivers so they need to be dredged, they employ people to dredge the rivers which allows the sea to flow into the rivers, causing the rivers to flood, the floods wash shite into the rivers so they need to be dredged, they employ people to dredge the rivers which allows the sea to flow into the rivers, causing the rivers to flood, the floods wash shite into the rivers so they need to be dredged, they employ people to dredge the rivers which allows the sea to flow into the rivers, causing the rivers to flood, the floods wash shite into the rivers so they need to be dredged, they employ people to dredge the rivers which allows the sea to flow into the rivers, causing the rivers to flood, the floods wash shite into the rivers so they need to be dredged, they employ people to dredge the rivers which allows the sea to flow into the rivers, causing the rivers to flood, the floods wash shite into the rivers so they need to be dredged......

:mrgreen:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    But we'll find all the missing shopping trolleys, which will boost the economy.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,311
    I couldn't agree with you more Arran. What gets me is that they have to dredge the rivers and it allows more shyte to clog them up because dredging creates the capacity to allow the shyte to clog them up in the first place which means that they have to dredge the rivers and it allows more shyte to clog them up because dredging creates the capacity to allow the shyte to clog them up in the first place which means that they have to dredge the rivers and it allows more shyte to clog them up because dredging creates the capacity to allow the shyte to clog them up in the first place which means that they have to dredge the rivers and it allows more shyte to clog them up because dredging creates the capacity to allow the shyte to clog them up in the first place which means that they have to dredge the rivers and it allows more shyte to clog them up because dredging creates the capacity to allow the shyte to clog them up in the first place which means that they have to dredge the rivers.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Pituophis
    Pituophis Posts: 1,025
    I've heard that dredging the rivers may not be the answer.
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    arran77 wrote:
    That's completely the point, it's a government job creation scheme, they employ people to dredge the rivers which allows the sea to flow into the rivers, causing the rivers to flood, the floods wash shite into the rivers so they need to be dredged, they employ people to dredge the rivers which allows the sea to flow into the rivers, causing the rivers to flood, the floods wash shite into the rivers so they need to be dredged, they employ people to dredge the rivers which allows the sea to flow into the rivers, causing the rivers to flood, the floods wash shite into the rivers so they need to be dredged, they employ people to dredge the rivers which allows the sea to flow into the rivers, causing the rivers to flood, the floods wash shite into the rivers so they need to be dredged, they employ people to dredge the rivers which allows the sea to flow into the rivers, causing the rivers to flood, the floods wash shite into the rivers so they need to be dredged, they employ people to dredge the rivers which allows the sea to flow into the rivers, causing the rivers to flood, the floods wash shite into the rivers so they need to be dredged, they employ people to dredge the rivers which allows the sea to flow into the rivers, causing the rivers to flood, the floods wash shite into the rivers so they need to be dredged, they employ people to dredge the rivers which allows the sea to flow into the rivers, causing the rivers to flood, the floods wash shite into the rivers so they need to be dredged, they employ people to dredge the rivers which allows the sea to flow into the rivers, causing the rivers to flood, the floods wash shite into the rivers so they need to be dredged......

:mrgreen:

Well, it would be a job creation scheme, if they dredged the rivers. But that won't solve the problem.........
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • pinno
    If we had more rain, we would have to dredge the rivers more often which would create more work... wait a minute.
  • dave02
    good to clear that up. thanks
  • pinno
    dave02 wrote:
    good to clear that up. thanks

Is that 1" MTB still for sale? I only want it if you have the tiny pump that goes with it. If you are using the pump to ease the flooding, I guess I might have to wait a little.
  • dave02
    i need it to pump up my hamsters dingy but will let you have it when it dies,(they dont live long ). i dont know what all the otters are doing but you would expect them to be doing there bit, do otters get out of the water to do a wee :? and what happened to those beavers that were let loose, and if you own a fishing lake it must be difficult to collect the money , and if the levels are flooded you should now be able to say exactly where they end and the unlevels start, coming mother night,night :lol:
  • pinno
    dave02 wrote:
    i need it to pump up my hamsters dingy

Get him a life jacket, it takes less air.

but will let you have it when it dies,(they dont live long ).

Something to do with it's heart - they are very prone. Get him/her?! on Statins.

i dont know what all the otters are doing but you would expect them to be doing there bit

I bet they are having to go a long way to find fish.

, do otters get out of the water to do a wee :?

Not unless they are Royal Otters.

and what happened to those beavers that were let loose

Probably sailed in a pea green boat to Soho.

, and if you own a fishing lake it must be difficult to collect the money

Then fishing wardens need to put radio collars on the fish

, and if the levels are flooded you should now be able to say exactly where they end and the unlevels start

I cannot fault you on that dave02. Get yourself a web footed woman and she can get you breakfast

, coming mother night,night :lol:

Tell her it's Saturday and you have a right to stay up late
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    You have a hamster?

Are you ten? :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • pinno
    team47b wrote:
    You have a hamster?

Are you ten? :D

Don't listen to that old goat dave02. He's jealous of your creative bollox spouting ability.
  • dave02
    i will be soon, and when i am i can stay up late :lol: and i have my stabilizers right up off the ground. whats white and sits in a tree, A FRIDGE
  • pinno
    dave02 wrote:
    i will be soon, and when i am i can stay up late :lol: and i have my stabilizers right up off the ground. whats white and sits in a tree, A FRIDGE

Good for you. There are many here who still have their stabilizers. They come in many forms:

Lithium
    EPO
    Tranquilisers
    Ladyboys
    Brown Sauce...

The list is endless.
  • VTech
    VTech Posts: 4,736
    There are a few rivers by me and I've never noticed any of them flowing up hill ?
    Living MY dream.
  • dave02
    I once saw a horse fly so all things are poss, gravity can be a cruel mistress,