It's Saturday

arran77
arran77 Posts: 9,260
edited February 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning clunge sniffers.

Saturday morning again, although yesterday did turn out to be a Saturday for me as well because work was inaccessible with the floods 8)

Up early today as I'm on swimming lesson duty then off to the outlaws for a birthday.

Onwards to swimming :)
"Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,883
    Yeeeesssss it's Saturday!

I too will be doing the swimming lesson duties and then going for a slow ride round the back lanes with the current wife :)

Later is obviously pub :)
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Breakfast eaten, if I get out on the bike early enough should be able to get a second breakfast/brunch in before lunch, sweet!

Sunny at the moment here, but sure rain is on its way, for a change down south seems to be getting it worse than up here!
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    'sup bumders

Was hoping to get out on the bike this morning but much sorting out of stuff and packing has to be done so that's not going to happen unfortunately. Hockey match number 1 this afternoon. Hopefully I'll get some bikes in tomorrow before hockey match number 2... at the very least there'll be some turbo time as the legs haven't done anything all week.

In other news decided I'm going to get rid of the El Guapo, don't use it enough and need the money towards a new road bike :oops:
  • Morning Losers!

Well last night I got booked for my CBT and provisionally for the DAS Mod 1. Hopefully I'll have a full motorbike license by the end of March. Only problem for the Mod 1 is it's in Kirkham, about 45 miles away, so I'll be doing most of my training and practise on the way there :?

Today, I will be setting up my mics for recording the prevening. Not sure how it will turn out, but I'll not hold my breath for a 'Grade A' recording.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,707
    matthew h wrote:
    then going for a slow ride round the back lanes with the current wife :)
    I've never heard it called that before :P

Morning 'tards,

It's just started to p1ss down here just as I was condsidering going out. Ho hum. Let's hope that means there's plenty snow falling in the Alps, eh bg? :wink: Went to a pub quiz last night where the 'Lime n Stringers' managed a crap 9th place out of 15 :oops: :D Today will be mostly dossing and work avoidance.

Am thinking about going down the UK Bike Show at the Excel next weekend - anyone else headed down there?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

I was thinking that too :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,883
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

I was thinking that too :wink:

maybe written that way :)

Now in the pub - updating my new Jesus phone, which is very similar to the last one :oops: