Many gambring opportunities...prace you bets now

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,195
edited February 2014 in The bottom bracket
In the light of dubious recent developments, Pina Bookies dot com is offering these odds on the following outcomes:
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    I hope I'm right, there's a few of us with build projects that need funding so we need Sean back inside touting his chocolate ring around A Wing :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,158
    I voted that it's my burd. Well you can always hope :D
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Or after these months of antagonising each other, Sean's dream love turns out to be Pina.
    Well that's what happens in most romcoms.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Or after these months of antagonising each other, Sean's dream love turns out to be Pina.

There's a huge flaw in that theory - I am nobody's dream.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Ballysmate wrote:

Look on the bright side, you have great self awareness.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • ballysmate
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:

Either that, or he has finally understood what people have been telling him for years.
  • Stevo_666
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:

Either that, or he has finally understood what people have been telling him for years.
    But we like him really. Hope you've remembered to chip in for the coffee mug we've bought him to show just how much we miss him while he's been away on hols. I can't put my finger on it, but this just has Piña written all over it:

p6086_column_grid_12.jpg
  • ballysmate
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:

But we like him really. Hope you've remembered to chip in for the coffee mug we've bought him to show just how much we miss him while he's been away on hols.

I can't put my finger on it, but this just has Piña written all over it:

p6086_column_grid_12.jpg

:lol: