Back to Work Mehnday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited February 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Mehning Losers!

I enjoyed my 3 days off work last week, and really CBA to go back. The only consolation is that I need to book a week off in February and one in March, before the new holiday cards come into play, so I shall be planning my next 2 weeks off!

Who knows what's in store for me today. Hopefully the minions didn't ruin anything whilst I was away. Time will tell...

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' window lickers

A pleasant weekend was had shambling about in The Capital. Tried to be young again in Camden on Saturday - epic fail. Tried look posh in the centre on Sunday - epic fail. Gave up trying to be young, prosperous and well mannered and just went looking for dens of inequity instead - much success. I know where I stand!

Today is work and work is mostly review meeting. Can I go back to London?

Onwards!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,884
    Clark - sounds like you had fun!

Mornin

work meh increased as doing all of the reporting rubbish :(
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Lots of submissions to do for end of month today :( still no sign of missing boss so will be flying solo again this week.

We had a church group/charity/cult move in to the offices next door, since then my coffee keeps disappearing along with my spoons! gonna have to put a line of salt along the doorways to stop the buggers getting in!

Onwards to tesco to buy coffee!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning,

Today is the usual story of prioritising as I have about 10 hours worth of admin/planning/gas&electric consumption figures/graphs to cram into 6 hours with 2 hours of meetings.

I the midst of all that, I'll be constantly hounded by my boss for not getting things completed to deadlines.

Laters
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    ps. MEH!
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Morning clunge stuffers.

I thought this CBA feeling was meant to end now it's February, suppose it must be Monday dose of CBA :roll:

Once I get work meh out of the way I might go for a night ride tonight as long as it's not pissing it down again :wink:

Anyway onwards to more tea and work meh!
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Morning Scuttlers

Day off, well week off, up at 6 to go into Cardiff early to pick something up, only to hang around until the shop opened at 9, or didnt actually open due to "staff illness" this means going back in early doors tomorrow.

Please take note of the sticky at the top of the forum, cognation are wanting to move forward with a memorial to Kaise and i'd love your input
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,362
    Good moaning.
    Dull day at work catching up with all the stuff my colleagues ignored last week and trying to get my normal work done.
    Car's gone off to be repaired after some tool drove into me, hopefully that will be back before the weekend.
    All in all it's a dull day in Dullsville.
  • Morning nubs.

today i am mostly doing as little as possible and failing...

in other news sausage caserole later!

Laters
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Afternoon snow boarders (that is the most derogatory term i have ATM)

More skiing fun these last few days, more snow has fallen and i'm handling the off piste a lot better!

Nephews pitched up with their gf's for a week, the nephs are putting the effort in, the girls are shoot, are not putting any effort in and are nipping my swede! Last time for everythingi suppose!

Toodles!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,718
    Evening Pervs,

Good pedal session today and for once it didn't rain :shock: . Now listening to the last of the Man Sh1tty vs Chelski game on the radio, sounds like a good 'un. Looks like I'll be headed for Cwmcarn later this month - about bleedin' time too, not been since end of November.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Right douchebags!

My ballot for Ridelondon 100 has been officially accepted today. So it looks like I'll be heading to your capital in August! Lock up yer mums!

Good job really, as I'd already booked the hotel and flights.

5hrs is a nice round number for the full 100 miles. Going to smash the back out of it!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,884
    Right douchebags!

My ballot for Ridelondon 100 has been officially accepted today. So it looks like I'll be heading to your capital in August! Lock up yer mums!

Good job really, as I'd already booked the hotel and flights.

5hrs is a nice round number for the full 100 miles. Going to smash the back out of it!

Rejected from the mums and the ride :(