finchy Posts: 6,686
    I don't know who I love most...

The Glazers for loading Utd with all that debt
    Fergie for leaving behind an ageing, deficient squad
    OR
    Moyes for being Moyes.
  • Rigga
    Rigga Posts: 939
    Gotta agree, I'm loving this season. Watching moyes squirm his way through the interviews after every game is worth my tv licence alone!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,161
    Match of the Day @10.30 pm to get our fix of Manure being sh1t :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    Be interesting to see how long Man Utd stick to their 'we're not a sacking club' stance. Things were a lot different years ago when Ferguson got off to a slow start but was still given the chance to turn things around.

Now with American ownership who seem more concerned with the financial aspect of football and big clubs having an absolute necessity to be in the Champions League we will see how long the Chosen One is given.

Manchester United 0 - 1 Everton
    Everton scored a late winner to secure the Toffees' first victory at Manchester United in 21 years - and make it a night of misery for their former manager David Moyes.

Manchester United 0 - 1 Newcastle
    Manchester United slumped to their second home Premier League defeat in the space of four days as Yohan Cabaye's goal gave Newcastle a first league victory at Old Trafford since 1972

Manchester United 1 - 2 West Brom
    Saido Berahino's low strike earned West Brom their first win over Manchester United at Old Trafford since 1978.

Manchester United 1 - 2 Swansea
    The Swans had previously played Manchester United at Old Trafford 10 times, with the first fixture back in 1931. However, they had never won and had drawn just twice, most recently in 1934.

Stoke 2 - 1 Manchester United
    Charlie Adam's double strike gave Stoke their first league win over Manchester United since 1984 on a miserable afternoon for the champions.

David Moyes - Breaking 212 years worth of records in 6 months. Still the right man?

We want you to stay! :lol:
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Match of the Day @10.30 pm to get our fix of Manure being sh1t :)

Yep, MOTD tonight, listen to 606 on iPlayer tomorrow. :D:D:D

Where have all the BR MU fans gone?
  • Stevo_666
    BWkY6KYCAAA33Tn.jpg
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    BXE6Jg-CMAAWje2.jpg
  • Stevo_666
    BXGEQZhCUAEoHVu.jpg

Well maybe that's going a step too far (this season anyway) :D
  • Stevo_666
    johnfinch wrote:
    Where have all the BR MU fans gone?

Oxfam? :lol:

oxfam.jpg
  • Rigga
    Rigga Posts: 939
    Be interesting to see how long Man Utd stick to their 'we're not a sacking club' stance. Things were a lot different years ago when Ferguson got off to a slow start but was still given the chance to turn things around.

Now with American ownership who seem more concerned with the financial aspect of football and big clubs having an absolute necessity to be in the Champions League we will see how long the Chosen One is given.

Manchester United 0 - 1 Everton
    Everton scored a late winner to secure the Toffees' first victory at Manchester United in 21 years - and make it a night of misery for their former manager David Moyes.

Manchester United 0 - 1 Newcastle
    Manchester United slumped to their second home Premier League defeat in the space of four days as Yohan Cabaye's goal gave Newcastle a first league victory at Old Trafford since 1972

Manchester United 1 - 2 West Brom
    Saido Berahino's low strike earned West Brom their first win over Manchester United at Old Trafford since 1978.

Manchester United 1 - 2 Swansea
    The Swans had previously played Manchester United at Old Trafford 10 times, with the first fixture back in 1931. However, they had never won and had drawn just twice, most recently in 1934.

Stoke 2 - 1 Manchester United
    Charlie Adam's double strike gave Stoke their first league win over Manchester United since 1984 on a miserable afternoon for the champions.

David Moyes - Breaking 212 years worth of records in 6 months. Still the right man?

We want you to stay! :lol:

Not to mention the fact he's finally got Everton above Man utd in the table like he's been trying for all these years!
  • Stevo_666
    Well the Ar$e go top again for at least 24 hours. Don't envy their fixture list over the next couple of months mind. Guess the gooners here are hoping for a draw tomorrow night?
  • tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    Glad to see, the Arse back at the top and hope tomorrow nights game between Chelski and Shitee ends up 0=0 with Terry being decapitated.

However am the only one who is stupefied by the fact that when we need a Striker, Wenger has gone out and signed a midfield who is crook for six weeks as cover for our injured midfielders,

Genius sheer Genius,

Its like Sky resigning Cavendish to ride as a domestique for Froome in Mountain stages. (Could be worse they could always expect Twiggo to do it.)
  • Stevo_666
    tim wand wrote:
    However am the only one who is stupefied by the fact that when we need a Striker, Wenger has gone out and signed a midfield who is crook for six weeks as cover for our injured midfielders,

Genius sheer Genius,
    Yep and that's why I reckon they won't win the league (same as Chelski - no top class striker). Wenger has to be one of the few people who is tighter than me :shock:
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    It's not a surprise really is it? Wenger does have a tendency to not see what others clearly can.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    I think he has the faith in Ramsey, Giroud, Ozul, Bentner, Wilshere to add to the goals tally. I guess he thinks that between all of them, they are going to be enough.

Aguero and Suarez are world class and that is what the gunners need, someone of that calibre. At the end of the day, whilst MC, Liverpool and Chelski do leak goals, they can score more than the opposition.

The Stranraer Continental football correspondent wrote:
    Barca were pants. Pedro (so much pace) and Pique were the only players to show the sort of spirit needed to win the game. Valencia conceded in the 7th minute and Barca failed to turn huge possession into goals. Valencia sat deep: 6-3-1 or 5-4-1 in defence but broke quickly and man marked Messi with 2 men always. Messi was a damp squib by his standards. Moments of brilliance but held on to the ball too long. I have to hand it to Valencia, they made Barcelona look arrogant and nonchalant, their work ethic was double and their discipline was excellent. Mascerano was forever moaning at the refs decisions (what's new?).
    I have never seen a football pitch in such perfect condition.
    If they don't improve quickly, they will not go far in the champions league or win la liga. Their style of play was far removed from the Villanova or Guardiola days. It reminded me of the way they played under Rijkaard. Brilliant but sloppy. Too much play right through the middle and no plan B.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    Chelski are 1 - 0 up!
  • joelsim
    joelsim Posts: 7,552
    My least favourite team vs my second least favourite team.

In no particular order.

Cheats.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Joelsim wrote:

In no particular order.

Cheats.

No that would be Man U against Man U reserves.
  • pinno
    Joelsim wrote:

In no particular order.

Cheats.

Well, your second least favourite team are doing us a favour right now. For the next 7 mins plus injury time, I am a Chelski supporter.
  • joelsim
    joelsim Posts: 7,552
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Joelsim wrote:

In no particular order.

Cheats.

No that would be Man U against Man U reserves.

Nope, Man U generate their money. Both of these teams cheat.
  • Stevo_666
    Joelsim wrote:

In no particular order.

Cheats.

Well, your second least favourite team are doing us a favour right now. For the next 7 mins plus injury time, I am a Chelski supporter.
    Not really 'cos Chelski are coming after the Ar$e now - only 2 points behind and gaining :mrgreen:
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Joelsim wrote:

In no particular order.

Cheats.

Not really 'cos Chelski are coming after the Ar$e now - only 2 points behind and gaining :mrgreen:

You are 3rd behind MC on goal difference.
  • Stevo_666
    Have you seen your fixture list for the rest of the season?
    Liverpool away
    Spurs away
    Chelski away
    Man City
    Everton away

The only easy game soon is Man U away :lol:

You're farked.
  • Cygnus
    Cygnus Posts: 1,879
    Liverpool 5 Arsenal 0 :lol:

I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up 7-0 :lol:
  • pinno
    Just beat them, that is all I ask.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Have you seen your fixture list for the rest of the season?
    Liverpool away
    Spurs away
    Chelski away
    Man City
    Everton away

The only easy game soon is Man U away :lol:

You're farked.
    I'll get the t-shirts printed up :wink:

Chelski now top - the little horse must have had some milk.
  • tim_wand
    " The Little Horse" That Roman Abramovich has spent £2 billion on since he became owner.

I d like to know just exactly what Jose thinks is a big horse? Friggin Shergar ridden by Lord Lucan pulling a wagon full of Nazi Rhinegeld, in his head.

Liverpool made us look like Shite today, but still we can claim to be about the only team that has shut the little horse (Suarez/ looks like sea biscuit) out for two games this season, theres something to celebrate (really :( )
  • Cygnus
    Cygnus Posts: 1,879
    tim wand wrote:
    " The Little Horse" That Roman Abramovich has spent £2 billion on since he became owner.

I d like to know just exactly what Jose thinks is a big horse? Friggin Shergar ridden by Lord Lucan pulling a wagon full of Nazi Rhinegeld, in his head.

Liverpool made us look like Shite today, but still we can claim to be about the only team that has shut the little horse (Suarez/ looks like sea biscuit) out for two games this season, theres something to celebrate (really :( )
    That's where you went wrong, you were so busy trying to stop Suarez that you forgot about the other 9 outfield players :D
  • Stevo_666
    Cygnus wrote:
    tim wand wrote:

That's where you went wrong, you were so busy trying to stop Suarez that you forgot about the other 9 outfield players :D
    :lol: Liverpool will be bringing out their comemorative 'Can we play you every week?' track shortly. Hopefully they won't change tactics for the other top teams they still have to play...
  • tim_wand
    I'm putting money on Suarez to bag a hat trick in the F.A cup game at our place, just to disprove my theory :D