The Friday night christ i'm f.ucking bored thread...

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    florerider wrote:
    what's a social life? is it what one gets on benefits?

Yep, that's the one: Time rich and money poor or money rich and time poor. Stevo 666 is the latter, that's why he's such an uppity miserable sh1t stirring, flag waving, UKIP supporting basket (case).

+the fact he rides knobblies.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    florerider wrote:

that would be a wetherspoons social life, it is exceptionally different to a proper social life. Other social lives don't leave spare cash for fags and sky tv
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    florerider wrote:

Yep, that's the one: Time rich and money poor or money rich and time poor. Stevo 666 is the latter, that's why he's such an uppity miserable sh1t stirring, flag waving, UKIP supporting basket (case).

At least I'm not a bad loser.

And for the record, I haven't voted UKIP - yet :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    florerider wrote:

too leftie for you? :)
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    florerider wrote:

Cheeky tw@t - you'll be first against the wall when I am the Obersturmbannführer.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    florerider wrote:

Cheeky tw@t - you'll be first against the wall when I am the Obersturmbannführer.

Please spare me - I can follow orders :)
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    florerider wrote:

Deal - just bring me the head of the one known as the 'Stranraer Tosspot'.
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    florerider wrote:

Not lost, just regrouping.

Deal - just bring me the head of the one known as the 'Stranraer Tosspot'.

'Obersturmbannführer' - you said it, not me. Is that Bromley speak for spiffing northern bloke with a lisp?

Personally, I think that there was an ulterior motive in the got a spare 400m thread - you got this thing for Vtech and you wanted to impress him with your tax knowledge. Your secrets safe Stevo don't worry.
    I have no respect for a Chelski fan from Middlesborough.

...looking forward to the matthew H invasion of Scotland. I will turn him into pate, spread him on toast and feed him to the ducks.
  • Stevo_666
    At least you know your name...
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Pino, Pinna, Pina, Stranraer Tosspot = make yer bloody mind up Mak 'em.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Stevo 666 wrote:

You forgot Piña ya big mincer :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Let's go with Piña seeing as your headed for Sitges this weekend :wink:

PS: Arsenal fan living in Stranraer? You should support Manure...
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Let's go with Piña seeing as your headed for Sitges this weekend :wink:

PS: Arsenal fan living in Stranraer? You should support Manure...

Manure is manure, whichever way you look at it. They spread loads of it on the fields around here.
    I haven't met many MU fans who are actually from Manchester. No glory hunters now, we'll soon see who the real supporters are (all 7 of them).
  • Stevo_666
    united-muppets.jpg?w=500&h=268&l=50&t=40

Manure have blown it for this season anyhow. It's a 3 horse race - speaking of which, Man Sh1tty will go top if they win tomorrow and Chelski go second if they beat West Hammered by more than 1.
  • pinno
    West Ham are struggling.

Why sell Mata? Especially to MC. Maybe he'll sow the seeds of disruption. Shose Morenaho is a shrewd customer.
  • Stevo_666
    West Ham are struggling.

Why sell Mata? Especially to MC. Maybe he'll sow the seeds of disruption. Shose Morenaho is a shrewd customer.
    Time to revive the Premier League thread...

But my theories about Mata are a mixture of:
    - They've played Manure twice in the league this season so Mata can only take points off the competition not Chelski
    - Mata is a partly broken man after being chucked on the Chelski scrap heap and
    - He got a really good price from a desperate team.
  • nathancom
    nathancom Posts: 1,567
    Have to love Mourinho's bare-faced hypocrisy complaining about West Ham parking the bus. Only he can get away with it.
  • Stevo_666
    nathancom wrote:
    Have to love Mourinho's bare-faced hypocrisy complaining about West Ham parking the bus. Only he can get away with it.
    Big Sam's response was quite good. Basically it was "We came here to get a draw, put 10 men behind the ball and got it. Tough s**t José"
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    So many choices for tonight...
  • arran77
    Mikey23 wrote:
    So many choices for tonight...

I bet you're going with the staying in getting pissed at home until about 12.30 and then hitting a club option aren't you :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Mikey23
    Just flicking through my social diary... Who will have the presence of my company tonight? Decisions, decisions...

Yup, yr right. TV and alcohol...
  • Mikey23
    Is flicking a banned word?
  • Mikey23
    Splutters into coffee... That's made my day!!!!
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    Is thirty something too young for a mid life crisis??

F@ck it! See you at 5am bitches!
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:

Can you please be quiet when you come in this week, that was too early even for me last week :P

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

Can you please be quiet when you come in this week, that was too early even for me last week :P
    Sorry Dad :(
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • arran77
    So apart from Sean who's going out on an all night bender :shock: , anyone else venturing out tonight or are you hanging with the squares :wink:

seanoconn
  • random man
    random man Posts: 1,518
    I'm with the squares, they're cool 8)
  • Stevo_666
    Another square checking in here. I've pedalled to and from work three times this week and I'm too farked to go out. Did manage a sneaky pint after work, it made the ride home more bearable :)
  • pinno
    Whats on Spanish TV tonight Mikey?