Lack of Birds in Bottom Bracket

arran77
arran77 Posts: 9,260
edited March 2014 in The bottom bracket
Despite the management suggesting that we tone down our behavior in here to try and encourage more forumites to visit Bottom Bracket there is still a complete lack or birds round these parts :roll:

Stevo had the genius idea that we adopt a bird and suggested this.....

http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=40088&t=12956726&p=18716315#p18716315

I reckon if we have a whip round we could come up with the mulla so have a look down the back of the sofa or under the car seat for any spare change, the bird could become the BB Mascot :lol:
"Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,406
    Glad you like my idea but we already have a sweary parrot called Piña :)

We want ones with less feathers :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • smidsy
    smidsy Posts: 5,273
    Perhaps using sexist/derrogatory/slang terminology towards the fairer sex is not the best approach if you truly wish to attract more female followers :-)

Brut 33 or Old spice may help :mrgreen:
    Yellow is the new Black.
  • arran77
    smidsy wrote:
    Perhaps using sexist/derrogatory/slang terminology towards the fairer sex is not the best approach if you truly wish to attract more female followers :-)

Brut 33 or Old spice may help :mrgreen:

I thought 'birds' was the most politically correct option :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • smidsy
    arran77 wrote:

Of a time my friend, of a time...hence the 70's mens fragrance suggestions :D

Perhaps we would have more luck employing the services of [insert name of chosen male BBC employee of the 70's 80's era] to attract females :shock:
    Yellow is the new Black.
  • arran77
    smidsy wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

Of a time my friend, of a time...hence the 70's mens fragrance suggestions :D

Steady, I only just scrapped into the 70's but I reckon it's still PC :lol:

I often think I would have liked it more if I'd been born a generation before I was :wink:

seanoconn
  • smidsy
    arran77 wrote:
    I often think I would have liked it more if I'd been born a generation before I was :wink:

The 70's was indeed a great time for men......oh I mean a terrible injustice and should never have been allowed.

Still no females on this thread - strange really.
    Yellow is the new Black.
  • Brut and Old Spice, the ONLY aftershaves that are permissable.

Actually Brut was quite hard to find for a while but is getting popular again,, so I`m saved.

What I can`t understand is who would want thekind of "bird" that would visit BB , to hang around anyway.

And yes, "Bird" is sexist and unacceptable,, as is "Flange"
    Trek,,,, too cool for school ,, apparently
  • joelsim
    joelsim Posts: 7,552
    There are plenty of birds.

In the big girls thread.
  • mr_goo
    mr_goo Posts: 3,770
    flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

Problem Solved.
    Always be yourself, unless you can be Aaron Rodgers....Then always be Aaron Rodgers.
  • Brut and Old Spice, the ONLY aftershaves that are permissable.

Actually Brut was quite hard to find for a while but is getting popular again,, so I`m saved.

What I can`t understand is who would want thekind of "bird" that would visit BB , to hang around anyway.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    GENIUS!!!!
  • garyk72 wrote:
    Brut and Old Spice, the ONLY aftershaves that are permissable.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    GENIUS!!!!

Genius indeed - but we forgot the classics, DENIM and HI KARATE
  • MichaelW
    MichaelW Posts: 2,164
    Sex Panther is like a chemical cosh: apply, try, score.
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    Mr Goo wrote:
    flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

Problem Solved.

Some lovely pairs...
  • hmmm i can see this place has gone to pot without me...