To all you Justin Bieber haters...

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Depends what he dies of. If he dies pishing his last with a needle in his arm, the press will go to town. If he dies driving his supercar into a lamp post, someone we know will jump in head first and commiserate the 'terrible tragic loss'.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Depends what he dies of. If he dies pishing his last with a needle in his arm, the press will go to town. If he dies driving his supercar into a lamp post, someone we know will jump in head first and commiserate the 'terrible tragic loss'.

what if its a combination of the two?
  • Then my dead pool bet comes up trumps :lol:
  • VTech
    VTech Posts: 4,736
    If he dies, do we have to have an RIP thread again....like Jenson's Dad? :lol:

Your so stupid you even laughed at your own sick shit.
    Living MY dream.
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    Our dear Mother Thrushy is back..............
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    diplodicus wrote:
    Then my dead pool bet comes up trumps :lol:

I had Hayley Cropper on my list.

RIP Hayley, my thoughts are with Roy at this sad time.
  • VTech
    Its about common decency, don't try and make it out to be anything more.
    Living MY dream.
  • capt_slog
    capt_slog Posts: 3,939
    Bless you VTech, sticking up for the 'little man'. :lol:

The older I get, the better I was.

• rc856
    rc856 Posts: 1,144
    I wouldn't miss a beat if I'd read he was dead...wee dick.
    Only 19.....lives til his old age? Not likely at the moment.
    But according to his gran, it's all media lies!
    Lies I tell you!!!!
  • nathancom
    nathancom Posts: 1,567
    Personally I think you should all be ashamed. As they say on council estates he is only a kid.
    I know him and he is a great guy but the media make all these stories up. They framed him for rape and even genocide but he built some damn fine roads. Have some common decency and let us say together:
    "Our beer
    Which art in barrels.
    Hallowed be thy name
    I will be drunk
    At home as I am in the pub.
    Give me today gallon
    Forgive me my spillage
    As I forgive those who spilleth against me
    Lead me not into temptation
    Of poncy wine testing
    And deliver me from alco-pops
    For mine are the hops
    The yeast and the barley
    For ever and ever
    Barmen."
  • MattC59
    MattC59 wrote:
    VTech wrote:
    MattC59 wrote:
    I don't care how much people think he's influenced by hangers on, he knows the difference between right and wrong. He's a tw4t and should be locked up for a spell, perhaps then he'd realise that he can't keep on behaving the in the way that he does.

What has he actually done wrong, I mean in the way of breaking the law ?
    Anything that would render him fit for prison.

Criminal damage at hotels
    Graffiti
    Criminal damage of neighbours property
    Drag racing
    Smoking drugs
    Resisting arrest

Amongst other things.

And if you want to include it, mistreating the Argentine flag (kicking it and wiping the floor with it) which is a criminal offence in Argentina where it happened.

All of which are fairly minor, but the tw4t doesn't learn and small fines /warnings/ bails clearly have no meaning to him.
    If someone continues to offend, then they should do a spell inside.

And now you can add assaulting a Limo driver to the list......
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,595
    MattC59 wrote:
    .....And if you want to include it, mistreating the Argentine flag (kicking it and wiping the floor with it) ......
    Are you actually citing that behaviour as inappropriate?
    I bet there are quite a few in this Country that would like to do that, if they have not done so already.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • MattC59
    PBlakeney wrote:
    MattC59 wrote:
    .....And if you want to include it, mistreating the Argentine flag (kicking it and wiping the floor with it) ......
    I bet there are quite a few in this Country that would like to do that, if they have not done so already.

Not really, but he's not from this country, was playing in Argentina, so a little respect for their flag might have been sensible. And, as previously mentioned, it's a crime in Argentina. It may not be a crime in this country, but this country isn't Argentina, you obey the laws of the country you're in. Or, in simple terms, don't behave like a dick at every opportunity.

Actually, as he was in Argentina when he did it, then yes, it is inappropriate.
  • VTech
    MattC59 wrote:
    MattC59 wrote:
    VTech wrote:
    MattC59 wrote:
    I don't care how much people think he's influenced by hangers on, he knows the difference between right and wrong. He's a tw4t and should be locked up for a spell, perhaps then he'd realise that he can't keep on behaving the in the way that he does.

Graffiti
    Drag racing
    Smoking drugs
    Resisting arrest

Amongst other things.

And if you want to include it, mistreating the Argentine flag (kicking it and wiping the floor with it) which is a criminal offence in Argentina where it happened.

All of which are fairly minor, but the tw4t doesn't learn and small fines /warnings/ bails clearly have no meaning to him.

Ohhh, ok, can you let me know anything to point towards even the slightest evidence that he has been found guilt of assaulting a limo driver ? or is that just another "twist" of the truth ?
    When your rich and famous people make things up, no where more than in the USA where legal action is ten a penny and where many people will do many things to get a free lunch.

I remember Oprah doing a show where they staged a bus crash in a major USA city and what happened immediately after the crash where the driver had been "knocked unconscious" ?
    20+ people jumped on the bus as passengers !!!!!

Personally, I don't think it a nice thing to do which is one of the reasons I will never go online and slander someone without proof and even then it still isn't nice.
    Living MY dream.
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    norton-bieber-alert.png
  • MattC59
    VTech wrote:
    MattC59 wrote:
    MattC59 wrote:
    VTech wrote:
    MattC59 wrote:

Graffiti
    Drag racing
    Smoking drugs
    Resisting arrest

Amongst other things.

Ohhh, ok, can you let me know anything to point towards even the slightest evidence that he has been found guilt of assaulting a limo driver ? or is that just another "twist" of the truth ?
    When your rich and famous people make things up, no where more than in the USA where legal action is ten a penny and where many people will do many things to get a free lunch.

I remember Oprah doing a show where they staged a bus crash in a major USA city and what happened immediately after the crash where the driver had been "knocked unconscious" ?
    20+ people jumped on the bus as passengers !!!!!

Personally, I don't think it a nice thing to do which is one of the reasons I will never go online and slander someone without proof and even then it still isn't nice.

Just google it (and google slander whilst you're at it).
    He's been charged and his lawyer has asked that it's treated as a minor offence. That's fairly damning.
  • nathancom
    nathancom Posts: 1,567
    Kid is obviously a twat and needs his nads kicked. Anyway I hope he likes prison food....and penis.
  • VTech
    They ask for minor offence cause to allow speedy resolution, not as an admission of guilt.

He may well be guilty, and I'm not on his side, he has done so many stupid things but without a supporting figure the only way is down, it is a spiral seen by many young stars but with people like the above damning every move how do we ever get out of the next generation of idiotic kids acting like gods ?

MattC59 & nathancom, are you parents ? I do doubt it as parents have a different view on these matters. I think being a parent gives you empathy. Its definitely a great side of having children. Also works wonders for friendships too.
    Living MY dream.
  • joelsim
    joelsim Posts: 7,552
    PBlakeney wrote:
    MattC59 wrote:

There is nothing right about mistreating another country's flag. Even the Stars & Stripes.
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    Joelsim wrote:
    PBlakeney wrote:
    MattC59 wrote:

There is nothing right about mistreating another country's flag. Even the Stars & Stripes.
    Really tempted to say something about the French flag.

But....
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • joelsim
    joelsim Posts: 7,552
    nicklouse wrote:
    Joelsim wrote:
    PBlakeney wrote:
    MattC59 wrote:

But....

Ha ha. maybe there's an exception. [Shrugs]
  • pblakeney
    Joelsim wrote:
    nicklouse wrote:
    Joelsim wrote:
    PBlakeney wrote:
    MattC59 wrote:

But....

Thank you for contradicting your own point.
    Many people will have their own reasons for wanting to disrespect another County's flag, or even their own. It is a subjective personal subject.
    Veronese68 wrote:
  • MattC59
    PBlakeney wrote:
    Joelsim wrote:
    nicklouse wrote:
    Joelsim wrote:
    PBlakeney wrote:
    MattC59 wrote:

But....

Thank you for contradicting your own point.
    Many people will have their own reasons for wanting to disrespect another County's flag, or even their own. It is a subjective personal subject.

But it's still inappropriate to do so in the country you're visiting.
  • MattC59
    VTech wrote:
    MattC59 & nathancom, are you parents ? I do doubt it as parents have a different view on these matters. I think being a parent gives you empathy. Its definitely a great side of having children. Also works wonders for friendships too.

You really are a condescending, sanctimonious prick aren't you.

(Apologies Mods, but facts are facts. Ban/warning graciously accepted if you see fit)
  • VTech wrote:
    The more you keep banging on about having empathy the bigger the fool you make yourself look.

Empathy is quality that is intrinsic to an individual, enacted at a sub-conscious level for the benefit others. It's not for that individual to decide at a conscious level that they have empathy or, even worse, to go round bragging about it as the act of bragging shows a clear lack of empathy towards others.
  • pblakeney
    MattC59 wrote:
    There are many things to worry about in life. Acting inappropriately is but a minor concern. One need only read posts in this forum.
    Veronese68 wrote:
  • MattC59
    PBlakeney wrote:
    MattC59 wrote:
    There are many things to worry about in life. Acting inappropriately is but a minor concern. One need only read posts in this forum.

We weren't discussing whether his behaviour was of concern, we were discussing whether his behaviour was inappropriate.
  • VTech
    MattC59 wrote:
    VTech wrote:

You really are a condescending, sanctimonious prick aren't you.

(Apologies Mods, but facts are facts. Ban/warning graciously accepted if you see fit)

I wouldn't want you banned, I would even ask the mods not to ban you. You have (in my opinion) the right to express your thoughts, even if they are to do all you can to have a pop at me.
    Living MY dream.
  • pblakeney
    MattC59 wrote:
    PBlakeney wrote:
    MattC59 wrote:

We weren't discussing whether his behaviour was of concern, we were discussing whether his behaviour was inappropriate.
    Are we going to condemn everyone who acts inappropriately? Really?
    Stones and glass houses comes to mind.

Anyway. What the thread was originally about was a joke. Then it switched to his illegal activities.
    Inappropriate behaviour was only an ever so slightly interesting tangent.
    Veronese68 wrote: