PX Nanolight

SiG60
SiG60 Posts: 13
edited January 2014 in Your road bikes
Hi

I use this site a lot of the time for info but never post myself so though I would share my latest build.

Its a Planet X Nanolight Hi Modulus with the following spec...

- PX Nanolight Frame (L)
- Sram Force 22 Groupset
- PX Pro Carbon 50 Tubular Wheels
- Vittoria Corsa Evo CX Tubular Tyres
- Zipp SC SL Beyond Black Super Short Reach Bars
- Zipp SC SL Beyond Black 110mm Stem 6deg
- Zipp SC SL Seatpost
- Fizik Arione Saddle
- Fizik Microtek Bar tape
- Look Keo Max Pedals

Weight 7.1kg on cheapo luggage scales.

White in all the contact areas as standard! lol. Have not ridden it yet in the current configuration. hopefully get out this weekend.

I hope you like it.
Cheers, Simon

IMG_2062.jpg

IMG_2053.jpg

IMG_2006.jpg

IMG_1999.jpg

IMG_1997.jpg

IMG_2001.jpg

Comments

• Vandiesel
    Vandiesel Posts: 506
    Luurvly!
    Giant TCR Composite 3
  • diamonddog
    diamonddog Posts: 3,426
    Welcome to the forum, nice looking bike by the way. :)
  • focuz
    focuz Posts: 150
    Love the look of that frame!
  • styxd
    styxd Posts: 3,234
    very nice build. Remove the stem stackers, cut the steerer, level the saddle up and post another picture. Bet it'll look awesome.
  • styxd wrote:
    very nice build. Remove the stem stackers, cut the steerer, level the saddle up and post another picture. Bet it'll look awesome.

Forget the above advice (other than leveling your saddle perhaps?)......so long as you're comfortable.....if you are you'll go fast enough.
    Good effort!
  • smokey_bacon
    smokey_bacon Posts: 1,639
    Nice and simple. I like it.
  • bondurant
    bondurant Posts: 858
    styxd wrote:

Forget the above advice (other than leveling your saddle perhaps?)......so long as you're comfortable.....if you are you'll go fast enough.
    Good effort!

He may have meant the spacers above the stem. And the saddle angle does look uncomfortable to be fair...
  • SiG60
    SiG60 Posts: 13
    Thanks for your comments. Went out for a spin today for the first time and rode lovely.

As you say the saddle needs leveling and also the bars need a little adjustment but otherwise all good. I know what you mean by the stem spacers but I still haven't found the exact spacing yet so will leave them as is for a little while.
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    nice...
    serious bit of kit, that...