• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    Another damp squib...
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Another damp squib...

What you doing for your 4344th, it's a pretty cool number :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • GiantMike
    GiantMike Posts: 3,139
    OMG, I've just realised I'll hit 3000 in the next day or so. I wonder if I should start a massively self-indulgent thread all about me, keep everybody hanging on and then let you all down. Or not.
  • arran77
    GiantMike wrote:
    OMG, I've just realised I'll hit 3000 in the next day or so. I wonder if I should start a massively self-indulgent thread all about me, keep everybody hanging on and then let you all down. Or not.

You might as well, it's all you've done so far :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • pinno
    arran77 wrote:
    Another damp squib...

Taking the pi$$ out of you.
  • arran77
    arran77 wrote:
    Another damp squib...

Taking the pi$$ out of you.

Business as usual then :wink:

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    0BB8FE8C-2634-4C55-9077-4DA8F0D23891_zps0uyrcj12.png
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • GiantMike
    ^^^^^
    :D
  • pinno
    Womble's are crafty, resourceful little buggers, aren't they?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    seanoconn wrote:
    0BB8FE8C-2634-4C55-9077-4DA8F0D23891_zps0uyrcj12.png
    Ooh that's good. Can you do one for me as well?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    GiantMike wrote:
    124798d1321616398-5000-posts-get_a_life.jpg

Erm, been a bit longer
  • tlw1
    GiantMike wrote:

I heard you let everyone go down!
  • Stevo_666
    So which was your epic 5,000th post?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • GiantMike
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    So which was your epic 5,000th post?
    If you click on THIS LINK it's the one at the top of the page.
  • Stevo_666
    T'was a joke - there was nothing epic so assumed it must have been elsewhere :wink:
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    T'was a joke - there was nothing epic so assumed it must have been elsewhere :wink:

Sent an epic to your work email, if it got blocked - I hope they don't take action for receiving filth
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    I don't think an employer can take action for receiving filth, only for redistributing. In this place we'd more likely get told off for not forwarding it. I'm amazed Mat H can't Google for smut at work, it's the motor trade not the real world.
  • tlw1
    Veronese68 wrote:
    I don't think an employer can take action for receiving filth, only for redistributing. In this place we'd more likely get told off for not forwarding it. I'm amazed Mat H can't Google for smut at work, it's the motor trade not the real world.

things have changed - I used to forward all decent smut to the owners (we used to have a Friday 'newsletter')
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Sent an epic to your work email, if it got blocked - I hope they don't take action for receiving filth
    Not received anything - the anti-tw@t firewall is working :)
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    matthew h wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

things have changed - I used to forward all decent smut to the owners (we used to have a Friday 'newsletter')
    Oh dear. Slight changes here, we can't have nude calendars in the offices and I look over my shoulder before opening some emails but otherwise it's all good. Even when I emailed a picture of a clunge made up to look like Homer Simpson to the woman in charge of IT by accident. :oops:
  • tlw1
    Veronese68 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

Oh dear. Slight changes here, we can't have nude calendars in the offices and I look over my shoulder before opening some emails but otherwise it's all good. Even when I emailed a picture of a clunge made up to look like Homer Simpson to the woman in charge of IT by accident. :oops:

had same email! head of IT forwarded it onto me as it got stalled in the filter - on the email he wrote a single word 'Doh'
  • arran77
    matthew h wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

had same email! head of IT forwarded it onto me as it got stalled in the filter - on the email he wrote a single word 'Doh'

POIDH you two :mrgreen:

seanoconn