Mud. not the pop group

dave02
dave02 Posts: 325
edited January 2014 in The bottom bracket
I may have given the impression that farmers and thorns are the two worst things to come out of the countryside, I was wrong, after sliding for ten feet into a ditch on Fucking MUD, i now think i may have to reconsider. :x

Comments

• upperoilcan
    upperoilcan Posts: 1,180
    Don't forget the bumpkins.

THE worst thing ever to emerge from the countryside.
    Cervelo S5 Ultegra Di2.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Mud's great, there are a few of us on here partial to the stuff, we're slowly taking over the place, it's like an overspill to CrudCatcher :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • florerider
    florerider Posts: 1,112
    Smug townies are the best thing to come out of the countryside, the fewer left here the better.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,321
    It's that green coloured mud that has more than a hint of bovine that you have to watch.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • florerider
    florerider Posts: 1,112
    It's that green coloured mud that has more than a hint of bovine that you have to watch.

esepcially if it splashes any where near your water bottle :x
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    florerider wrote:

That's a good reason to use a camelback type thing if you're going to get mucky.
  • arran77
    Veronese68 wrote:
    florerider wrote:

That's a good reason to use a camelback type thing if you're going to get mucky.

Crudders aren't so daft are they :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • bobtbuilder
    bobtbuilder Posts: 1,537
    arran77 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    florerider wrote:

But you're all hairy and your shorts are baggy :?
  • arran77
    arran77 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    florerider wrote:

But you're all hairy and your shorts are baggy :?

That's right dude :P

seanoconn