5,000 posts

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    I'm sooo tempted to reply, but now that I have 'form'..... :mrgreen:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Stevo 666 wrote:

go for it!
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Go on then, 6,000th post and all that :mrgreen:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Nah, live to fight another day :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:

you ponce (watched withnail & I at the w.end)!
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Suppose you can identify with Richard. E. Grants character "Give me booze!" :)
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Suppose you can identify with Richard. E. Grants character "Give me booze!" :)

:lol:
  • Stevo_666
    Come on then Matty boy, we're waiting for the magic 5,000th post :P
  • GiantMike
    GiantMike Posts: 3,139
    matthew h

Obviously 5000 posts is an important milestone, but you shouldn't forget that quality matters more than quantity. Having reviewed all your 4998 posts to date I can tell you that you're close to 100 quality posts and close to 10 funny ones. Surely they're the real milestones you want to celebrate.
  • arran77
    GiantMike wrote:
    matthew h

Obviously 5000 posts is an important milestone, but you shouldn't forget that quality matters more than quantity. Having reviewed all your 4998 posts to date I can tell you that you're close to 100 quality posts and close to 10 funny ones. Surely they're the real milestones you want to celebrate.

He's doing better than you then :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • tlw1
    GiantMike wrote:
    matthew h

I'm male, quantity over quality everyday of the week
  • GiantMike
    [DRUM ROLL] NEXT ONE IS THE BIGGIE MATTHEW [/DRUM ROLL]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    I thought quantity was less important to you. But will he post it here or in CC?
    Don't bother reviewing mine. Quantity may be there, but a severe lack of quality.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,321
    I can almost here matthew's brain ticking over. Don't let us down. The floor is yours :D

You'll need the customary pause on 5,000 for added effect.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • arran77
    The suspense is killing me, I can see you lurking down there v

:wink:

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    Blind panic has given him serious performance anxiety.

Sean, where is this burrow? Is it the one I visited as a child? If so I think I might sue for the trauma I suffered as a result.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,321
    Veronese68 wrote:

Sean, where is this burrow? Is it the one I visited as a child? If so I think I might sue for the trauma I suffered as a result.
    I can't apologise enough for that :lol: We've cleaned up the Burrow since those dark days and multiple law suits.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • joelsim
    joelsim Posts: 7,552
    matthew h wrote:
    Almost there......

So, is it to be a post in the cc where historically most of my posts have been, or here where where I'm posting more of late...

Or, start a sensible discussion about what frame I should buy when I finish my MBA in October (rourke, master or cervelo) - ie a change and not talking Horlick for once

Thoughts oh mighty and wise loons

Nearly but not quite...4999
  • arran77
    Joelsim wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Almost there......

So, is it to be a post in the cc where historically most of my posts have been, or here where where I'm posting more of late...

Or, start a sensible discussion about what frame I should buy when I finish my MBA in October (rourke, master or cervelo) - ie a change and not talking Horlick for once

Thoughts oh mighty and wise loons

Nearly but not quite...4999

Stupidly he seems to have listened to Sean :roll:
    seanoconn wrote:
    You'll need the customary pause on 5,000 for added effect.

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    seanoconn wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

I can't apologise enough for that :lol: We've cleaned up the Burrow since those dark days and multiple law suits.
    I'm so distressed by it I can't even bring myself to look at this thread, let alone post on it.
    Errr...
  • Stevo_666
    It had better be good :)
  • GiantMike
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I bet he's going to post a pic of Ezy's decals on Soni's UFOs.
  • arran77
    GiantMike wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I bet he's going to post a pic of Ezy's decals on Soni's UFOs.

No, he's going to post one of legendary hilarious jokes......oh hang on :wink:

seanoconn
  • GiantMike
    He keeps lurking on this thread. Like a criminal returning to the scene of his crime to see how the investigation is going. Sauntering up with his hands in his pockets, whistling, trying not to look suspicious.

In his defence, ANYTHING he posts will be an epic failure now he's built the tension up.
  • tlw1
    I wasn't lurking, just couldn't Google the image through the work connection..........

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18moycj ... xlarge.jpg
  • GiantMike
    ku-xlarge.jpg
  • arran77
    matthew h wrote:
    I wasn't lurking, just couldn't Google the image through the work connection..........

We waited all afternoon and that's what we get :roll:

:P

seanoconn
  • tlw1
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

too be fair, it wasn't what I expected from Google when searching for 5,000 t1t5
  • arran77
    matthew h wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

too be fair, it wasn't what I expected from Google when searching for 5,000 t1t5

No, you would have thought you'd get a list of the members on here :wink:

seanoconn
  • GiantMike
    124798d1321616398-5000-posts-get_a_life.jpg