The Bottom Bracket

finchy
finchy Posts: 6,686
edited January 2014 in The cake stop
How do I get there? It doesn't seem to be listed in the forum index. Am I be incredibly stupid?

Comments

• finchy
    Please ignore this thread. (Waits for 84 pages of pure nonsense)
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    How could we ignore you? That would go against the rules, you are an important person we won't ignore you, we care about your feelings. :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • finchy
    Shhhhh. I don't want anyone to hear this thread.
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    OVER HERE EVERYONE, LOOK AT THE NUMPTY !!!

(Only joking John :wink: )
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • jim453
    jim453 Posts: 1,360
    MattC59 wrote:

John's here too.
  • RDW
    RDW Posts: 1,900
    TBB is invisible unless you're logged on, in case even the title of the forum causes offence. Which makes the already oxymoronic Cake Stop tagline ('The place for more serious off topic questions, light hearted banter and friendly chat') even more cryptic ('more serious' relative to what?).
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    jim453 wrote:
    MattC59 wrote:

John's here too.

I've missed you Jim :wink:
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • GiantMike
    GiantMike Posts: 3,139
    Should I move to Bottom Bracket or stay living in Cake Stop? I'm not Bi so I feel dirty doing both.

Is BB the new CS, or just a new development that looks all glossy when you look round the show home, but when you move in you realise you live next to a problem family?

Any 'cakers' becomming 'bottomers' (should that be 'bummers'?) or are you planning to stay here?
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    GiantMike wrote:
    Should I move to Bottom Bracket or stay living in Cake Stop? I'm not Bi so I feel dirty doing both.

Is BB the new CS, or just a new development that looks all glossy when you look round the show home, but when you move in you realise you live next to a problem family?

Any 'cakers' becomming 'bottomers' (should that be 'bummers'?) or are you planning to stay here?

You should have stayed in Cake Stop, you're not funny enough for Bottom Bracket.
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • RDW wrote:
    TBB is invisible unless you're logged on

Can you post without being logged in? :?
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • The Mechanic
    The Mechanic Posts: 1,277
    You need to be logged in to see the BB section. No, you cannot post unless you are logged in.
    I have only two things to say to that; Bo***cks
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    So if we can somehow figure out a way to keep GiantMike logged out we don't have to have him posting his shite in there :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn