RIP Arran77

GiantMike
GiantMike Posts: 3,139
edited January 2014 in The bottom bracket
It will be a sad day. Arran77 will finally shuffle off his mortal coil (die), probably combining some sexual shenanigans with drink driving, or a Gregg's pasty or some other embarrassing event that he'd rather have kept quiet. Like Michael Hutchence just without the cool lifestyle.

He will be sorely missed by the local yoga club and his spaniel, 'Crunchy'.

Please feel free to post your favourite memories of Arran77 here (assuming you knew who he was or liked him).

My favourite message from Arran was a PM. I'm sure he won't mind if I repost it here in tribute to him:

Hi Mike

I have a nasty rash on my wotsit that won't go away. I've tried battery acid but that was quite painful and now my spaniel thinks it looks weird. As a qualified Doctor and all-roung good guy, can you offer any advice?

Love Arran

Sad day. :cry::cry::cry:

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    GiantMike wrote:
    My favourite message from Arran was a PM. I'm sure he won't mind if I repost it here in tribute to him:

Hi Mike

I have a nasty rash on my wotsit that won't go away. I've tried battery acid but that was quite painful and now my spaniel thinks it looks weird. As a qualified Doctor and all-roung good guy, can you offer any advice?

Love Arran

Sad day. :cry::cry::cry:

Aren't you going to share the response you sent me to my message then?

Hi Arran,

I'm so sorry to hear about the rash, they told me at the clinic that it was not contagious :? How was I meant to know that my weekly bum fun sessions with my lycra clad mincer mates Piña and Sean would result in this, I feel so bad especially as I had rofanol'd you and you knew nothing of the sordid acts I was performing :shock:

Please accept my most sincere apologies, from now on I will not mess with any Crudders, especially you, Stevo, Matthewh and Mattc59. You were right all along by the way that me and my lycra clad bum buddies are all wanna be mountain bikers but we realise that we will never be as great as any of you.

We can but dream though Arran, we can but dream.

Love,*

GiantMike

* I mean this in a non pervy way to you, I save that for Sean and Piña :wink:

I think that clarifies the situation don't you :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    I'm sworn to secrecy regarding Mike's amorous PM's to myself and Pina (how do you put an accent over the n?) But was a little miffed when I found out his name's not even Mike! WTF!

Anyway way back on topic. R.I.P arran. I guess there are just so many things you can shove up your lower intestine without it coming back and biting you in the @rse so to speak.

Fondest memory of arran?........... His month ban, absolute bliss :D
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Yellow Peril
    Yellow Peril Posts: 4,466
    Has he been banned?
    @JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition
  • arran77
    Has he been banned?

No I haven't, it's GiantMikes attempt at humour after I said this in the Jenson Button's Dad thread...
    GiantMike wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    GiantMike wrote:
    Indeed. And RIP everybody else who died.

I take offense that you do not mention those who are yet to die :P

Ooh, good point.
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    I think arran's got the hump. I knew there was a chink in his armour. Well played Mike :D
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:
    I think arran's got the hump. I knew there was a chink in his armour. Well played Mike :D

Nah, I'm just helping Mike out by explaining his 'humour' :P

seanoconn
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Oh... Ha ha