Mehnday Morning Thread...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited January 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Mehning Losers!

Bit tired this morning, but slept well last night. I'm working with good minion today, so it should be a busy but enjoyable week.

I'm going to make chilli tonight. How exciting.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,877
    Morning

Today is visit some neck voodoo doctor then over to Chester for an exciting day of reporting cash flow - yeah
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Morning homos :P

Another unmotivated Monday looms large, oh well soon be Friday!

Onwards to work :roll:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,624
    Morning Camel toe hunters,

On the train into town, pedalling postponed till tomorrow as I'm having a cheeky beer after work. Just got to get through ten hours of work first :|
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • rgliniany
    rgliniany Posts: 753
    morning weirdos

just gone through a day of 38 degrees...... 41 forecast for tomorrow and to the end of the week..... oh the joys of wearing long shirts and trousers onsite :roll:

got 107kms under my wheels on Saturday and looking forward to the next ride.....

enjoy your day
    It's a boy , It's a boy , I Shouted Running Into The Street With Tears Running Down My Face.....

That's The Last Time I Holiday In Thailand

URL Pinkbike
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    Boss is suddenly off sick today for the next three days leaving me unexpectedly in charge of the office. At the moment I do not feel like someone who should be left in charge as struggling to stay awake.
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • arran77
    MissCMC wrote:
    Boss is suddenly off sick today for the next three days leaving me unexpectedly in charge of the office. At the moment I do not feel like someone who should be left in charge as struggling to stay awake.

Executive decision time then, just shut the office and all go home, simple :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    A'rtnoon, saddle sniffers,

Great weekend, and now back in work, getting not a lot done. Not looking forward to this week, I have to say. On the plus side, though, it'll soon be the weekend and hopefully I'll be able to get back out on the bike for a proper ride - which'd be nice.

Twixt now and then - coffee!

Onwards!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Sniff sniff... oo hey i wasnt sniffing no saddles honest!

today i am looking at parts for a possible shiny build, weighing up single ring x0 or getting the xx1 but spares are a pain on xx1 and running cost of that cassette is just putting me off.

Otherwise its pretend to work till home time.

Laters
  • BigAl
    BigAl Posts: 3,122
    Af'noon

Sh!t day just got much sh!ttier.

I've only gone and stacked my car. Parking incident with low non-visible wall, doh
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    Afternoon all

Been to Hope University in Liverpool for a short job but paid for the day so that's a win in my book.
    Also there is some quiz thing in the roadie BB section worth a nosey, I think I'm winning. up the Crudders. :lol:
    might try for a pedal out tonight or go to the pub.
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • tlw1
    BigAl wrote:
    Af'noon

Sh!t day just got much sh!ttier.

I've only gone and stacked my car. Parking incident with low non-visible wall, doh

pictures so we can laugh!
  • Stevo_666
    POIDH.....
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • BigAl
    Go on laugh away :oops:

At least it was just the old run around - knackered old 03 Fiesta with 220K miles.
    More than the car's worth to fix that

Fiesta2_zps024da39d.png
  • Stevo_666
    It'll T-Cut out :) ....but if it's as big a pile of sh1t as you say and it still goes, just keep driving it.
  • tlw1
    BigAl wrote:

At least it was just the old run around - knackered old 03 Fiesta with 220K miles.

Fiesta2_zps024da39d.png

At least you stopped quickly when it started to scrape! :)
  • arran77
    BigAl wrote:

Fiesta2_zps024da39d.png

How the fark was the wall not visible....those scrapes are half way up the car :P

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,346
    arran77 wrote:
    BigAl wrote:

Fiesta2_zps024da39d.png

How the fark was the wall not visible....those scrapes are half way up the car :P
    Maybe BigAl is only 3' tall and has trouble seeing out of the windows. Besides they give the car character.
  • tlw1
    Veronese68 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    BigAl wrote:

Fiesta2_zps024da39d.png

Maybe BigAl is only 3' tall and has trouble seeing out of the windows. Besides they give the car character.

Maybe named bigAl by GTs mum?
  • BigAl
    arran77 wrote:
    BigAl wrote:

Fiesta2_zps024da39d.png

For clarity - the door above is the rear passenger-side door. I didn't park the car - but did drive away. I couldn't see the wall as it was on the passenger side, below the window line. Pulled away, steered left and there's the result. Also explains the length of the scrape - I was accelerating away, out of the space.
  • tlw1
    BigAl wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    BigAl wrote:

Fiesta2_zps024da39d.png

For clarity - the door above is the rear passenger-side door. I didn't park the car - but did drive away. I couldn't see the wall as it was on the passenger side, below the window line. Pulled away, steered left and there's the result. Also explains the length of the scrape - I was accelerating away, out of the space.

You've scratched a car you stole?
  • BigAl wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    BigAl wrote:

Fiesta2_zps024da39d.png

If it makes you feel any better, I've got pretty much the same markings on my Astra, only on the drivers side. Turned out I didn't have as much room between the car and pillar as I thought!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • BigAl
    BigAl wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    BigAl wrote:

Fiesta2_zps024da39d.png

If it makes you feel any better, I've got pretty much the same markings on my Astra, only on the drivers side. Turned out I didn't have as much room between the car and pillar as I thought!
    That sounds awfully like symapthy, in the crudcatcher! Whatever next?