Brain of Bottom Bracket

2»

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,199
    The answer to: How many cruddites does it take to change a light bulb? is this:

Only the one cruddite - you just need a whole box of light bulbs.

@Richie63. Mountain Biking has been around for a shorter period than road racing. In fact, in my short lifetime, I was already in a cycle club way before MBing became mainstream.
    You lot think you're the original cyclists, what a larf. I never see top crudders do the Paris-Roubaix.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132

@Richie63. Mountain Biking has been around for a shorter period than road racing. In fact, in my short lifetime, I was already in a cycle club way before MBing became mainstream.
    You lot think you're the original cyclists, what a larf. I never see top crudders do the Paris-Roubaix.

Who cares
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • Richie63
    1 Anne Widdecombe

2 the worst thing in the world

3 Guy Fawkes broke his neck jumping off the gallows
  • Richie63
    I think I'm right with those answers so I'll set 3 more
    1 How many were stranded on Ballentynes' desert island?

2 Why is Pi called Pi

3 In the BBC programme Stargazing Live:Back to Earth which drink was served to Colonel Chris Hadfield?
  • owenlars
    owenlars Posts: 719
    1 Cranbrook Road
    2 Vinnie Jones ( although I bet he scored fewer goals than Fash)
    3 Clay
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    2 named after French swimming pool...
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260

You really are fighting your inner mountain bike urges aren't you Piña :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Piña just wants to get mucky but is too scared to admit it. I did a quick Google to find out how to put the squiggly bit above the n without copy and pasting, you have to press Alt + 0241. He might have to revert to the anglicised version of his name when I'm on a pc.
    Regarding pi I would like to point out that pies should have pastry all around and underneath them. A bit of pastry on top doesn't cut it, that's just stew with a hat on.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Piña just wants to get mucky but is too scared to admit it.

I feel a road trip coming on to 'convert' him
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Piña just wants to get mucky but is too scared to admit it. I did a quick Google to find out how to put the squiggly bit above the n without copy and pasting, you have to press Alt + 0241. He might have to revert to the anglicised version of his name when I'm on a pc.
    Regarding pi I would like to point out that pies should have pastry all around and underneath them. A bit of pastry on top doesn't cut it, that's just stew with a hat on.
    We'll cure him eventually. Then we can drip the Portuguese hairdresser name :) . Join the Dark Side Piña....
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    We'll cure him eventually. Then we can drip the Portuguese hairdresser name :) . Join the Dark Side Piña....

You could drop the hairdresser name if you could actually spell.

Actually Stevo, I am pretty farqed off with you. As a (less than) civil servant, how can you spend tax payers money needlessly by spending all your time on BR?
    I want a refund.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    matthew h wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

That's in the wrong direction from your gaff, you're plenty north enough already. Honesty he's in a different country, with any luck we'll be rid of them after this vote business anyway. Stevo and I can jeer encouragement from the slightly more temperate south.
  • pinno
    Veronese68 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

from the slightly more temperate south.

Temperate South - rat race you mean. I hope we can wave goodbye to all those sycophantic lah-de-da Torie bum lickers and go our own way. £10 a pint bollox - you are fleecing each other and you have this masochistic enjoyment of it.

More giant pandas in Scotland than Tory MP's.

Sorry, wrong thread.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    The Crudders only do it as it is the only way they can get a hard on.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -bike.html
  • pinno
    Ballysmate wrote:
    The Crudders only do it as it is the only way they can get a hard on.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -bike.html

So they have trouble getting their peckers up - now it makes sense.
    That explains everything.