A thread for Faye. God bless 'er

6-fat-man.jpg

Comments

• ^Never liked Chris Moyles

article-0-0AA64C24000005DC-363_468x557.jpg
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • Pituophis
    Pituophis Posts: 1,025
    Some tits on 'em though :shock: Better cover them nipples of face a ban!
  • GiantMike wrote:
    A thread for Faye. God bless 'er

6-fat-man.jpg
    Never got like that on a diet of grapes.
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    My eyes :shock:

I think in these days of equality and all that b0llocks if you are allowed to show pictures of full male nipple you should be allowed to with female nip as well :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • GiantMike
    GiantMike Posts: 3,139
    arran77 wrote:

I think in these days of equality and all that b0llocks if you are allowed to show pictures of full male nipple you should be allowed to with female nip as well :wink:
    Yes, but women aren't allowed to show their b0ll0x, so it's all fair.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    GiantMike wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

I'm sure I don't need to tell you this but if they've got b0llocks they ain't women :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859
    arran77 wrote:
    GiantMike wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

I'm sure I don't need to tell you this but if they've got b0llocks they ain't women :wink:

if they did, I wonder if they would still complain about us scratching ours?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,410
    matthew h wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    GiantMike wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

if they did, I wonder if they would still complain about us scratching ours?
    I don't mind if they just scratch what they've got. Might liven up the office a bit :P
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]