5,000 posts

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,858
edited January 2014 in The bottom bracket
Almost there......

So, is it to be a post in the cc where historically most of my posts have been, or here where where I'm posting more of late...

Or, start a sensible discussion about what frame I should buy when I finish my MBA in October (rourke, master or cervelo) - ie a change and not talking Horlick for once

Thoughts oh mighty and wise loons

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Umm, I reckon the way things are in Bottom Bracket of late you're best off doing something over in CrudCatcher, we're far more accepting of that sort of thing over there :wink:

As for content, well I reckon you'll get away with almost anything but how about some really filthy pictures, insults about GT's Mum and a bit of Mod bashing, if you're clever you could combine all three :lol:

Oh and by the way, expect Sean to tell you it's not classy to announce such an event :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • tlw1
    arran77 wrote:
    Umm, I reckon the way things are in Bottom Bracket of late you're best off doing something over in CrudCatcher, we're far more accepting of that sort of thing over there :wink:

As for content, well I reckon you'll get away with almost anything but how about some really filthy pictures, insults about GT's Mum and a bit of Mod bashing, if you're clever you could combine all three :lol:

Oh and by the way, expect Sean to tell you it's not classy to announce such an event :P

So what we are looking for is a naked pic of GTs mum on a lambreta
  • arran77
    matthew h wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

So what we are looking for is a naked pic of GTs mum on a lambreta

Mod, lambreta, I see what you did there :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,406
    arran77 wrote:
    Mod, lambreta, I see what you did there :lol:
    We must be Rockers then?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Is this the CC annex? Are we slowly taking over the BB? Any photos of Gts mum over here?
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    bg13 wrote:
    Is this the CC annex? Are we slowly taking over the BB? Any photos of Gts mum over here?
    No GT mum pics but we are giving the roadies a run for their money :P
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,311
    bg13 wrote:

No there isn't - f*ck off. Don't drag that filth in here. I had a 'bogof' offer with her and she didn't honour it because of some STD caught from a filthy crudder and a gnarly pecker complete with oily chainring imprint.
    Stevo 666 wrote:

You can't keep up on those knobblies, I hurt my head when I fell of my chair laughing at that.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    What are you doing an MBA in?
    Where in Shropshire are you - my old man (the cnut) lives in Bridgnorth?
    Whats you road bike budget?
    How many time have you dogged GT Arrowheads mum?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo 666 wrote:

You can't keep up on those knobblies, I hurt my head when I fell of my chair laughing at that.
    I'm talking about humour and general bad behaviour, not road speeds :wink:
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Only peen-arse-arello biting?

Poor show BB poor show!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • tlw1
    What are you doing an MBA in?
    Where in Shropshire are you - my old man (the cnut) lives in Bridgnorth?
    Whats you road bike budget?
    How many time have you dogged GT Arrowheads mum?

Business with the Open University
    Market Drayton - near a brewery :)
    Looking at spending circa £2k for the frame
    dogged or dodged?
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    When pushed most of the posters in here turned out to have a penchant for the muddy side of life, Piña* being the only one that doesn't swing both ways. So you should go for 5k in CC as that's where most of this shower want to be, even mr P as he keeps posting in there.
    Just got back from a little ride on the MTB topped off with a few pints of Pride. Perfect Sunday afternoon.

* why did my phone stick an accent in there? He's not a drink.
  • Stevo_666
    Veronese68 wrote:
    When pushed most of the posters in here turned out to have a penchant for the muddy side of life, Piña* being the only one that doesn't swing both ways. So you should go for 5k in CC as that's where most of this shower want to be, even mr P as he keeps posting in there.
    Just got back from a little ride on the MTB topped off with a few pints of Pride. Perfect Sunday afternoon.

Pina Colada? That's the sort of guy he is, what with not being interested in MTB's.
  • You know what happens when you mention post counts don't you?

Paging Nicklouse to the BB....
  • Stevo_666
    You know what happens when you mention post counts don't you?

Shaddup FFS, we were going to let him celebrate in style :twisted:
  • arran77
    Veronese68 wrote:

The iPad changes it to Piña as well, I reckon from now on I won't bother to change it to plan old Pina, I think poncy Piña is more apt :lol:

seanoconn
  • Mtbs are for girls. And kids. get back in the shadow of the Muller factory, matt h.

Rourke - a nice, proper road bike.
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:

you going to celebrate 6k?
  • tlw1
    Mtbs are for girls. And kids. get back in the shadow of the Muller factory, matt h.

fail

MTB is fun and you can't beat a girl willing to have a ride up a dirt track :)
  • matthew h wrote:
    Mtbs are for girls. And kids. get back in the shadow of the Muller factory, matt h.

fail

:lol: I'll show this to Mrs BBG. I have an MTB. Fitted slicks to it and used it to tow a trailer. Still rubbish.
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:

fail

:lol: I'll show this to Mrs BBG. I have an MTB. Fitted slicks to it and used it to tow a trailer. Still rubbish.
    You must be doing it wrong then :wink:
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

you going to celebrate 6k?
    Of course, nothing to worry about :wink::mrgreen:
  • pinno
    Veronese68 wrote:
    When pushed most of the posters in here turned out to have a penchant for the muddy side of life, Piña* being the only one that doesn't swing both ways*. So you should go for 5k in CC as that's where most of this shower want to be, even mr P as he keeps posting in there.

To whom it may concern:

*You got that right.
    Point 2:
    A Rourke? How f**k**g dull. You could get a second hand Colnago C59 on flea bay with change in your pocket.
    Point 3:
    King PIn will do nicely.
    Point 4:
    I don't mind filthy crudders coming in to BB and slinging the mud but don't friggin post any pictures of GT Sparrowheads mum in here, my oily pecker is all colours of the rainbow because of her.
    Point 5:
    Pin-arse-a-rello? Is that all you could come up with boygirl13?
  • Stevo_666
    Point 3:
    King PIn will do nicely.
    You can call yourself what you want - we prefer the wussy cocktail name. I just need to work how to get my frikkin keyboard to do that stupid squiggle above the n that makes you sound like a Portuguese hairdresser.
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    [Point 3:
    King PIn will do nicely.
    You can call yourself what you want - we prefer the wussy cocktail name. I just need to work how to get my frikkin keyboard to do that stupid squiggle above the n that makes you sound like a Portuguese hairdresser.

Copy/paste, you tw4t.
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    [Point 3:
    King PIn will do nicely.
    Point 4:

Isn't there a 4 before the king?

Re: c59 - want a new bike. Fancy a masters 30th - would be ironic
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    [Point 3:
    King PIn will do nicely.

Copy/paste, you tw4t.
    Yeah Piña, but if we're going to call you a wussy girly name all the time I don't want to be forever copying and pasting :D
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    [Point 3:
    King PIn will do nicely.

Copy/paste, you tw4t.
    Yeah Piña, but if we're going to call you a wussy girly name all the time I don't want to be forever copying and pasting :D

Ever since you abandoned your roots, that's been your full time occupation down in the big stink, so it would be just like a busmans holiday for you.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Ever since you abandoned your roots, that's been your full time occupation down in the big stink, so it would be just like a busmans holiday for you.
    Ooh, you're such a biatch Piña :wink:
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

fail

You must be doing it wrong then :wink:

These Lycra clad types don't understand that when riding a dirt track you some times have to take it a little slower to start with and make sure you pick the right line otherwise it can end up real messy :wink:

seanoconn