GiantMike Posts: 3,139
    I wear a Ladyboy suit, but I can't post pics of it on here :wink:
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    GiantMike wrote:
    I wear a Ladyboy suit, but I can't post pics of it on here :wink:

So it was you on that programme the other night :wink:

article_2534494_1_A72569900000578_83_634x406.jpg
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    arran77 wrote:
    Arrrrrgh! Just like my nightmares!
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • GiantMike
    arran77 wrote:
    This was me on the TV the other night
    OMG, that programme was SO weird. I think that's the only programme I've watched from end to end for about 3 months. Technically they call themselves 'Living Dolls' and unsurprisingly they're all men, women don't seen to feel the need to dress up in rubber masks as often as men do. And every time they met somebody, the first thing that person did was check to see how real the boobs were!

It really remided me of the internet; lot's of people without friends sitting in their rooms making out they're somebody else.
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

:lol:

article_2534494_1_A7256_A300000578_143_306x531.jpg

I really should stop looking at Pina's Flikr account :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • GiantMike
    seanoconn wrote:
    Yes, that dado rail is horrible. And who has nets without curtains*.

*Note to self: avoid the temptation to make further comments about his curtains.
  • GiantMike
    arran77 wrote:
    You should have saved that for the Caption Competition. Sorry, you should have donated that to Sean for the Caption Competition.
  • GiantMike
    I thought this one was the least convincing

AutopsyTheLastHoursOf1389074402.jpeg?width=603&height=332
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996

Oi Chasey! Your tree should be down by now, 12 days and all that.
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    Mods mod because the hot chicks dig internet mods.

Still, threatening places like BB on the basis that OT discussions don't contribute is like banning people from pubs for similar banter on the basis that the pub makes no money out of them.
    Faster than a tent.......
  • arran77
    Aggieboy wrote:

Oi Chasey! Your tree should be down by now, 12 days and all that.

I really should have saved that picture for the caption comp because that would have been the winner right there :lol:

seanoconn
  • Hi all, I'm jumping in here to clarify some things.

Firstly - yes the BB and CS were set up to cater for more off-topic discussions and the rules around these areas were slightly relaxed to compensate for this. However, it does not mean that they are not governed by Future's T&Cs and when posts/threads break these rules and receive complaints it's the job of the mods to act on them.

In terms of what helps to develop a community, we've had a number of comments from female members about the intimidating nature of the BB and CS, these areas are open to all and should not be off putting for any of our users. To try and make the environment more welcoming the moderators do have to sometimes intervene with posts that go astray. The BB has a strong group of regulars who post entertaining and witty threads and are generally very good at self-regulating, causing the moderating team little work. However, some times conversations go to far or too astray and need to be reigned in. It's not a case of BB being under threat as it is off topic, we just have to make sure that the off-topic nature of discussions is not excessively alienating/discouraging to other members.

Over the past 18months we have expanded our moderating team (who are all volunteers) to relieve the workload on long standing mods, so there is noticeably more activity. It is arguably, at present, a frustrating experience visiting the site on an Ipad - but we should hopefully be resolving this problem within the next few weeks...
    Come Chat to us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BikeRadar
    Or
    Give us a Tweet https://twitter.com/#!/bikeradar
    Or even...
    Join our Google+ Circle https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/114648719698063638202/
  • P.s. Arran you should've definitely held on too that picture for the caption comp :)
    Come Chat to us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BikeRadar
    Or
    Give us a Tweet https://twitter.com/#!/bikeradar
    Or even...
    Join our Google+ Circle https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/114648719698063638202/
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

These doll costumes have become really popular in Surrey now that wearing a Manchester United shirt in public has become too embarrassing.
  • Aggieboy
    johnfinch wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

These doll costumes have become really popular in Surrey now that wearing a Manchester United shirt in public has become too embarrassing.

Spreading like a virus...

1560539_10152195985064954_1423674058_n.jpg
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • seanoconn
    Hi all, I'm jumping in here to clarify some things.

Firstly - yes the BB and CS were set up to cater for more off-topic discussions and the rules around these areas were slightly relaxed to compensate for this. However, it does not mean that they are not governed by Future's T&Cs and when posts/threads break these rules and receive complaints it's the job of the mods to act on them.

In terms of what helps to develop a community, we've had a number of comments from female members about the intimidating nature of the BB and CS, these areas are open to all and should not be off putting for any of our users. To try and make the environment more welcoming the moderators do have to sometimes intervene with posts that go astray. The BB has a strong group of regulars who post entertaining and witty threads and are generally very good at self-regulating, causing the moderating team little work. However, some times conversations go to far or too astray and need to be reigned in. It's not a case of BB being under threat as it is off topic, we just have to make sure that the off-topic nature of discussions is not excessively alienating/discouraging to other members.

Over the past 18months we have expanded our moderating team (who are all volunteers) to relieve the workload on long standing mods, so there is noticeably more activity. It is arguably, at present, a frustrating experience visiting the site on an Ipad - but we should hopefully be resolving this problem within the next few weeks...
    Thanks Faye. I'm sure the guys will take this on board and act accordingly.
  • GiantMike
    The BB has a strong group of regulars who post entertaining and witty threads......
    What about Arran? He posts on BB too.
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    The BB has a strong group of regulars who post entertaining and witty threads

You haven't actually read much on BB, have you?
  • I'm guessing it was the thunder**t thread.
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • arran77
    GiantMike wrote:
    The BB has a strong group of regulars who post entertaining and witty threads......
    What about Arran? He posts on BB too.

Change the bloody record :P

seanoconn
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:

Absolutely, we'll make sure Sean doesn't step out of line again and we'll work on his attempts at humour as I know he lets the side down in this respect.

seanoconn
  • Aggieboy
    seanoconn wrote:

SbRGaIw.gif
  • arran77
    Aggieboy wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

SbRGaIw.gif

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    Aggieboy wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

SbRGaIw.gif
    I'm prepared to take one for the team Aggie to save BB. Living up to my Superhero reputation 8)
  • seanoconn
    arran77 wrote:
    Aggieboy wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

SbRGaIw.gif

Sycophant :roll:
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:
    Sycophant :roll:

You keep deluding yourself that you're important :lol:

Arse licker :P

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,166
    seanoconn wrote:

I'm prepared to take one for the team Aggie to save BB. Living up to my Superhero reputation 8)
    Seano, when you say 'take one for the team', what exactly did you have in mind? On second thoughts I probably shouldn't ask......

We're not superheroes, we're very naughty boys :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • city_boy
    city_boy Posts: 1,616
    It is arguably, at present, a frustrating experience visiting the site on an Ipad - but we should hopefully be resolving this problem within the next few weeks...

Just wondered if there was any progress on this front?
    Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,217
    The BB has a strong group of regulars who post entertaining and witty threads and are generally very good at self-regulating...

OK, own up. Which one of you has been self-regulating? It's no wonder the mods are up in arms. Was it the lady boy pictures that provoked it?
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    my habits are very regular that you very much. nobody else needs to be involved...

interestingly, i reset my network connections on my ipad and temporarily forgot the IP address i gave out the other day. So for a few minutes i was reminded how much that advertising stuff messes things up. all well again here...