Bar Tape

dave02
dave02 Posts: 325
edited January 2014 in The bottom bracket
Yup to u all
Want new bar tape, lizardskin looks nice, any views from you knownowts out there. :D

Comments

• upperoilcan
    upperoilcan Posts: 1,180
    This is Bottom Bracket so unless you intend to use the bar tape in some kind of kinky sex game then this thread is a bust.
    Cervelo S5 Ultegra Di2.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    This is Bottom Bracket so unless you intend to use the bar tape in some kind of kinky sex game then this thread is a bust.

Have you not seen his posts before :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    On ilkley moor bar tape...
  • Pituophis
    Pituophis Posts: 1,025
    dave02 wrote:
    Yup to u all
    Want new bar tape, lizardskin looks nice, any views from you knownowts out there. :D

Snakeskin is longer, but not very absorbant :(
  • buckles
    buckles Posts: 694
    I use it as a gentle wrist restraint that's easy to rip from the bedposts in case of emergency
    25% off your first MyProtein order: sign up via https://www.myprotein.com/referrals.lis ... EE-R29Y&li or use my referral code LEE-R29Y
  • rc856
    rc856 Posts: 1,144
    You want softish tape if planning any erotic asphyxiation
  • or Brooks leather for a bit of bondage.
  • dave02
    I dont want Toads skin i could get warts, HedgeHogs i would feel a prick using that, Frogs to slimy, Cats :!: well thats just to odd, Mole skin, but which way round would you put it, anyone tried wrapping a Badger round their top tube.
    I dont want to rush into to this so will give it a bit more thought.
    Coming Mother :shock:
  • skyd0g
    skyd0g Posts: 2,540
    I find that Gaffer tape keeps me firmly attached to the bar, if ever I'm in danger of falling away from it.
    Cycling weakly
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,330
    Mikey23 wrote:
    On ilkley moor bar tape...

Get yer coat.

Crocodile skin. Waterproof, cool, grippy and one for a retro 70's build along with your leather shorts.

BTW dave02 - Happy New Year you fu**er. Where the fook have you been?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • dave02
    Crocs skin would be cool, what about chameleon it would change colour to match the bike, I have a job up north for a short period every year, its a job :wink:.
    2 punctures today, THORNS arrrrrg
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,330
    dave02 wrote:
    Crocs skin would be cool, what about chameleon it would change colour to match the bike, I have a job up north for a short period every year, its a job :wink:.
    2 punctures today, THORNS arrrrrg

Try these:

$(KGrHqFHJCUFJ2)31PF!BSek4kvU4g~~60_35.JPG

Latex mate - good for wet weekends in Middlesborough. :wink:
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!