Spurious Reporting of Posts

tailwindhome
tailwindhome Posts: 18,932
I'd be interested in hearing the views of the moderators/ admins on the spurious reporting of posts as some sort of bizarre trolling strategy.

I could report the reporter reporting the reported post but that seems childish and frankly I don't want to be collateral damage when the mods eventually lose patience.
“New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!

Comments

• Velonutter
    Velonutter Posts: 2,437
    If I read a report I take a view on that post and if in doubt read the whole thread and try to make an honest decision, if I am still unsure then I discuss it in the mod section.
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    I'd be interested in hearing the views of the moderators/ admins on the spurious reporting of posts as some sort of bizarre trolling strategy.

I could report the reporter reporting the reported post but that seems childish and frankly I don't want to be collateral damage when the mods eventually lose patience.
    But you do not know who reported something you only know says that they reported something.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 18,932
    nicklouse wrote:

But you do not know who reported something you only know says that they reported something.

True
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!