You're Fired??

city_boy
city_boy Posts: 1,616
edited January 2014 in The bottom bracket
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,166
    City Boy wrote:
    I'd give her one.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Fake headlights though
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Stroll on, that's not too shabby is it :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Unfortunately her jubblies aren't real , apart from that she looks terrific in the pics and its just that I really do hate silicone in the boobies.
    This serious internet site..............I serious cat
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    Fake headlights though
    So you'd turn her down would you ? :lol:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Fake headlights though

For one night, no...... Longer term - yes
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Fake headlights though

I think I'd give her a few weeks. Is that long term?
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Fake headlights though

I'm married - that's bugger all time
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Fake headlights though

I'm married - that's bugger all time
    Short enough to get away with a quick game of hide the sausage :)
  • The fake jugs are a big turnoff though, silicone norks feel just horrid compared to the real deals.
  • arran77

It just gets better :twisted:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    Not over keen on her personality. She might have to beg a little or offer incentives.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:
    Not over keen on her personality. She might have to beg a little or offer incentives.

I've got a feeling that her personality is not the attraction for most :wink:

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

Her stomach?
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

Her stomach?

What is it with you and stomachs, there was that girl on Big Girls that you wanted to lick cream off :P

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

Her stomach?

What is it with you and stomachs, there was that girl on Big Girls that you wanted to lick cream off :P
    :lol: Legs bums and stomachs, I'm not that fussy.

Speaking of legs, have you seen Frankie from the Saturdays lately? Poor girl
  • arran77
    Glad you added bums and legs into that :)

What's up with said Saturday?

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    arran77 wrote:
    Glad you added bums and legs into that :)

What's up with said Saturday?
    I'll try and find some pictures.
  • tlw1
    arran77 wrote:

It just gets better :twisted:

:)

she seems a bit shy
  • arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

Personality wise she is a pain the arse, id still let her BLOW me away though
  • Stevo_666
    6ac5287f-2803-4449-802f-063d59cf0b9d_apprentice-luisa-zissman-kissing-girl-topless-naked-jordan-poulton-dating.jpg

Let's see now:
    - Top body
    - Filthy mind
    - No moral compass
    - Lesbo tendencies
    - Irritating personality so you can happily dump her after you've stretched her orifices

What's there not to like? :)
  • city_boy
    city_boy Posts: 1,616

Ice and a 'slice' anyone? 8)
    Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.
  • goonz
    goonz Posts: 3,106
    Comment deleted... shame on you goonz!
    Scott Speedster S20 Roadie for Speed
    Specialized Hardrock MTB for Lumps
    Specialized Langster SS for Ease
    Cinelli Mash Bolt Fixed for Pain
    n+1 is well and truly on track
    Strava http://app.strava.com/athletes/1608875
  • seanoconn
    Wow! Mills and Boon-esque. You guys certainly have a way with words. If I need any help wooing the ladies I'll know where to come :lol:
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn wrote:
    Wow! Mills and Boon-esque. You guys certainly have a way with words. If I need any help wooing the ladies I'll know where to come :lol:
    For a small fee I can give you my top pulling tips.
    Signed,
    Middlesboro's silver tongued cavalier.
  • seanoconn
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Signed,
    FFS Quasimodo could pull in Middlesborough!
  • tlw1
    seanoconn wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Signed,
    FFS Quasimodo could pull in Middlesborough!

would he want to?
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    - Irritating personality so you can happily dump her after you've stretched her orifices

What's there not to like? :)

Would you be going in by both the front and back doors then ?
    Any hole's a goal, as the saying goes :)

Oi, I said that.

I have been to Boro'. I got mashed in Boro' a few times. You do not need chat up lines in Boro'.
    As long as you have a pulse, you will get laid in Boro'. Stand at a bar and wait. Before long, you'll get this:
    "Ello, fella. U cummin 'ome wi' me or what" It is an order, not a question. The source of the statement of intent, well, that's the lottery: Variety is the spice of life so thay say.

My good friend called Len* and I exited Umbongo at whatever time it was and met 4 girls trying to bump start their Fraud Fiesta (which was probably nicked) and they didn't have a clue. Muggins got the thing going for them.. the rest, as they say - is history.

*Name changed for confidentiality reasons and a real Mak 'em not like the converted southern softie silver tongued fraud Stevo 666.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    I have been to Boro'. I got mashed in Boro' a few times. You do not need chat up lines in Boro'.
    As long as you have a pulse, you will get laid in Boro'. Stand at a bar and wait.
    I know :wink:

But for Seano's benefit here's a few top tips. (NSFW audio....) Try these and you'll be knee deep in Womble clunge before you know it.
  • Stevo_666
    PS: Pinar, I see the place is still as classy as when you went there Sure it wasn't too posh for you? :mrgreen:
This discussion has been closed.