Lapierre Spicy frame grommets

rawtor51
rawtor51 Posts: 18
edited January 2014 in MTB workshop & tech
Hi there guys,

I was hoping someone could help me, I'm trying to source some frame grommets for my 2013 spicy.
This is the ones removed when fitting a dropper post, I currently just have holes in my frame as I did not get plugs with the bike.
There's 3 holes on the down tube about 8mm in diameter and I cant find anywhere that sells them.

Do any of you guys know where to get them from, I've tried emailing Lapierre and Hotlines don't appear to have them either.

Thanks

Comments

• Same for me. Lapierre Sensium 300 and the grommets have worn out. Things still work without them but it doesn't look as tidy as the bike did when it was new. Mind you, they kept coming out.
  • That's exactly it, just looks a bit better finished off with them in.
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Halfords used to sell standard Grommet sizes, maybe worth a look (car section).
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • Thanks Rookie, I will have a look.
  • lugsey2k5
    lugsey2k5 Posts: 960
    My zesty 514 has holes for the e shock upgrade, i just covered them in a heli tape patch, cant see it and keeps the water out.