pinno Posts: 51,195
edited January 2014 in The bottom bracket
Well?
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    image.jpg
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • More people will buy on the internetz rather than In-store
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • More people will buy on the internetz rather than In-store

Epo sales'll be on the up then :lol:
    Scott S40 Speedster
    Dialled Stay Strong MX20R

I no longer live in an ivory tower, these days it's vintage white :shock:
  • I heard Shimano is going square taper... :shock:
    left the forum March 2023
  • Good best bottom bracket ever :D
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,433
    fish with frickin' lasers
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • dave02
    dave02 Posts: 325
    still waiting :?
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Ooo errr, that's a heck of a big ask. I need to pop down to Methodist Central and borrow the consecrated crystal ball
  • arran77
    Mikey23 wrote:
    Ooo errr, that's a heck of a big ask. I need to pop down to Methodist Central and borrow the consecrated crystal ball

Can you run the lottery numbers through this ball of yours while you're at it please Mikey :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Mikey23
    I can confidently predict that some bozo will start a thread about helmets, RLJ and wearing headphones. Vtech will say something controversial, most of us will be making smutty innuendo and ogling pictures of norks. There will be some short term and long term bans and everyone will be bored and watching telly on a Friday night... And sat and sun, and mon and Tuesday and weds and Thursday. I won't be getting nearly enough sex and I will probably fall off my bike. Pretty much like 2013 really...
  • Mikey23
    @a... Yup, just as long as you promise to donate half your winning to restoring the bells...

Ps we ain't got any bells but we could do with da money
  • arran77
    Mikey23 wrote:
    @a... Yup, just as long as you promise to donate half your winning to restoring the bells...

Ps we ain't got any bells but we could do with da money

Okey dokey, you could buy yourself some bells with your share, there's some big old noisy ones in some tower next to the houses of parliament if you fancy them :wink:

seanoconn
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    Mikey23 wrote:
    I can confidently predict that some bozo will start a thread about helmets, RLJ and wearing headphones. Vtech will say something sanctimonious, most of us will be making smutty innuendo and ogling pictures of norks. There will be some short term and long term bans and everyone will be bored and watching telly on a Friday night... And sat and sun, and mon and Tuesday and weds and Thursday. I won't be getting nearly enough sex and I will probably fall off my bike. Pretty much like 2013 really...

Fixed that for you.
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • I predict a riot :lol: Oh hang on, that was last year :roll:
    Scott S40 Speedster
    Dialled Stay Strong MX20R

I no longer live in an ivory tower, these days it's vintage white :shock: