kill the liver tuesday thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,831
edited December 2013 in The Crudcatcher
morning

one more day of drinking and I have promised my liver a rest - in the meantime, the youngest actually went to sleep on the floor of the restaurant.

today is get the house ready for a party round at ours - its going to hurt

Comments

• bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    matthew h wrote:
    morning

one more day of drinking and I have promised my liver a rest - in the meantime, the youngest actually went to sleep on the floor of the restaurant.

today is get the house ready for a party round at ours - its going to hurt

That liver works harder than an eastern european car wash technician!

Morning!

Nowt special planned for this evening so it'll be booze and Jools i reckon.

There may be some fitness based activities to offset the booze!

Hope one and all have a good one!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning,

Work til 3am tonight. I just can't contain my joy.

Laters
  • Morning Losers!

I forgot it was New Years Eve until bg13 mentioned Jools! Yup, a lonely night in front of the TV with my mate Scotch in hand is my plan.
    Before that, I'm off out in the Pennines to have a wander round, though the weather has turned and it's actually pi$$ing it down, so I may call that off. Hmmm

Anywho, Frosties!

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Morning Tards,

A day of lazing for me then an evening of lazing and a bit of drinking. CBA with new year parties and rammed pubs.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Morning ladies :P

Weather is shite here so I've finished stripping the Handjob down this morning, it's for sale on here if anyone's interested :wink:

Also can't be arsed with rammed pubs and having to pay to get in so tonight will be at home, TV and ,maybe a bit of lurking on here!

Later :)
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    arran77 wrote:
    Weather is shite here so I've finished a Handjob this morning

FTFY

A'rtnoon squanderers

Went out for a 32mile tarmac pootle with Bails87 this morning - got hit with the rain towards the end, but it was grand to be out, visiting some overlooked parts of the county.

Later - it's all about putting my feet-up, abusing people on the webz and largely avoiding partying - not because I don't drink, but because I'm an antisocial c**t. :lol:

Onwards! Have a happy new year, one and all.

.....this is not a request. :wink:
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • arran77
    Clank wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Weather is shite here so I've finished a Handjob this morning

FTFY

:lol:

Well I did run out of grease when I was putting the headset on the BFe :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Revision today. Bored out of my mind. My stuuuuuuuuupid school put the mocks after the Christmas holidays. So that means you have to spend your holiday revising for them. :evil:

Just watching this in my breaks. Remember seeing it a while back, and thought id look for it again. Its quite a good vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnGJ2Xv__mA
  • arran77
    Revision today. Bored out of my mind. My stuuuuuuuuupid school put the mocks after the Christmas holidays. So that means you have to spend your holiday revising for them. :evil:

School days are the easiest days of your life, fact :wink:

seanoconn
  • arran77 wrote:
    Revision today. Bored out of my mind. My stuuuuuuuuupid school put the mocks after the Christmas holidays. So that means you have to spend your holiday revising for them. :evil:

School days are the easiest days of your life, fact :wink:

Hmm. Well i enjoyed working in a garage for 5-6 weeks in total for £20 a day (which is peanuts obviously) more than being at school. :)
  • And the way it is nowadays, my whole life depends on what i do in the next 4 odd years.
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    And the way it is nowadays, my whole life depends on what i do in the next 4 odd years.

Weren't no different for the rest of us, Junior.

....and we moaned about it, too! :lol:
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • Clank wrote:
    And the way it is nowadays, my whole life depends on what i do in the next 4 odd years.

Yeah true but its supposedly getting worse and worse now. People are coming out of uni with a respectable degree and working in Tescos. I know its going to happen all the time but apparently its more common. I know a few people that have come out of uni and have no job in what they studied.

If we never moaned we wouldnt be normal :)
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Clank wrote:

Yeah true but its supposedly getting worse and worse now. People are coming out of uni with a respectable degree and working in Tescos. I know its going to happen all the time but apparently its more common. I know a few people that have come out of uni and have no job in what they studied.

You need to aim higher than Tesco. Someone of your calibre should be able to at least get a job in Sainsburys :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Clank wrote:

You need to aim higher than Tesco. Someone of your calibre should be able to at least get a job in Sainsburys.

No come on, it's got to be Halfords with his 'knowledge' of bikes :wink:

seanoconn
  • Stevo 666 wrote:
    You need to aim higher than Tesco. Someone of your calibre should be able to at least get a job in Sainsburys :wink:

I wont even get a Sainsburys job. I applied for a job at Mcdonalds and they never got back to me :lol:
    arran77 wrote:
    No come on, it's got to be Halfords with his 'knowledge' of bikes :wink:

Cheers mate. Everyone knows a GT Arrowhead is pure DH monster of a bike. 8) (i havent even layed a finger on the poor thing for 3-4 months)
  • WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NEWYEARSEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

that is all