No monday meh thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,862
edited December 2013 in The Crudcatcher
yeahaa - as I'm not working (ish - I love having a blackberry :evil: )

Today is visit my old chaps work to collect some work as he has knocked some building down - so 100 yr wood should burn well.

Then out on the bike followed by another night out

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,469
    Headed up North again today till New Years Day. More lazing and drinking for a couple of days :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Headed up North again today till New Years Day. More lazing and drinking for a couple of days :)

enjoy!
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning,

Just enjoying an all you can eat buffet breakfast. I like to do it in 3 small portions so that it doesn't have time to go cold.

Courtesy car is arriving at 11.30. Apparently they are all out of Micras so I'll be getting a Shitreon 107. Brilliant.

Laters
  • Morning Losers!
    After my whisky tasting session last night (my excuse for drinking alone... not that I've ever needed an excuse...) I'm surprisingly hangover free. This is good news.

Today, I need to send a few parcels off, and get things on ebay (unless anyone wants to buy some Pikes for £100??) then plan a route for tomorrow, now that I have the correct OS Map.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    'sup bumders

Meh day today, going to rebuild the old RC car and see if I can get it running again, not used it for a fair few years. I seem to remember there being a few problems with it when I went off to uni so it got abandonned as I neither had the time or cash to sort it.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    been darn sarf having a squint at a ski type shop, bought nowt!

currently having soups!

thats how exciting my life is!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,469
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

enjoy!
    The wine has already been opened :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,325
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

enjoy!
    The wine has already been opened :)

When in Rome... Wine?! Boro is beer drinking country.

Evening noork supports.

Feck it was wet today. Heaven if your with a big woman but hell if you're trying to work in it.

Hogmanay the morrow, wahey.
    2014 has got to be better than 2013?

Bye
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!