The Friday night christ i'm f.ucking bored thread...

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    I'm thinking of rounding up all the boring tw@ts for a pre Christmas Friday drinks party, at a central location suitable for everyone. Basingstoke canal is looking the likely option. Get the beers in arran. Your Missus can mind the 20 or so kids we'll have to bring with us.

Nice idea Sean, the only slight problem is that Mrs 77 is out at a Christmas do tonight so you'll have to bring the ankle bitters over and we'll be staying in at mine :roll:
    Paaaaarty?

I think my missus would have a fit if she came home and discovered you lot for real rather than just being virtual mates :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • crumbschief
    crumbschief Posts: 3,399
    seanoconn wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    I'm thinking of rounding up all the boring tw@ts for a pre Christmas Friday drinks party, at a central location suitable for everyone. Basingstoke canal is looking the likely option. Get the beers in arran. Your Missus can mind the 20 or so kids we'll have to bring with us.
    Actually that's not a bad idea. Then we can prove we're not all sad feckers.
    This ^^^

For anyone who might have preconceptions about how Pinarello might look, I found this photo of him while snooping through his flickr account.

rabnesbitt_zps9168b0a4.jpg

Keep an eye oot Rab is doing a Christmas special.
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    daviesee wrote:
    Watching as manly a film as you can get as long as it is rated 12-15 for the grandson.

Will have a couple of drams when he is sleeping. The wife takes duties then.

Rock 'n roll!
    2 Guns it was.
    If you like Bad Boys then you will really like this.
    Just waiting for the wife to get home from a Christmas night out so I can crack open the Balvenie.
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • joelsim
    joelsim Posts: 7,552
    After inadvertently playing my speaker on my way home from the boozer on the tube last night whilst I was wearing buds, I'm staying in with a bottle of rouge.
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    @a77... Best kept at a distance methinks... Hands washed properly after contact
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

Nice idea Sean, the only slight problem is that Mrs 77 is out at a Christmas do tonight so you'll have to bring the ankle bitters over and we'll be staying in at mine :roll:
    Paaaaarty?

I think my missus would have a fit if she came home and discovered you lot for real rather than just being virtual mates :lol:
    I think it would have to be a clandestine meet up in London or something. If we offered subsidised beer, the Scots contingent might come down as well :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

Paaaaarty?

I think it would have to be a clandestine meet up in London or something. If we offered subsidised beer, the Scots contingent might come down as well :)

We could put some provisions on the coach for them for the journey down :wink:

image.jpg
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • daviesee
    arran77 wrote:

We could put some provisions on the coach for them for the journey down :wink:

image.jpg
    When are we leaving?
    I could just about make it.
  • Mikey23
    Looks like a well balanced diet to me
  • Stevo_666
    Has all 4 nutrients recommended by the Scottish health authority. Sugar, caffeine, fat and alcohol.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • daviesee
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Has all 4 nutrients recommended by the Scottish health authority. Sugar, caffeine, fat and alcohol.
    They only recommend caffeine in small doses though.
  • arran77
    daviesee wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Yes, don't fill up on too much caffeine, you need to leave room for the other 3 :wink:

seanoconn
  • daviesee
    arran77 wrote:
    daviesee wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Yes, don't fill up on too much caffeine, you need to leave room for the other 3 :wink:
    Unless of course, you are on Jaegerbombs.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    daviesee wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    daviesee wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Unless of course, you are on Jaegerbombs.
    Whoa! We're not subsidising Jaegerbombs!
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • daviesee
    seanoconn wrote:
    Whoa! We're not subsidising Jaegerbombs!
    Really?
    Every time I have ordered them, I have been "happy" and can't remember how much they cost for some reason.
    Nor remember much about anything to be honest......
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    seanoconn wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    I'm thinking (thoughts elude you STC)
    This ^^^

For anyone who might have preconceptions about how Pinarello might look, I found this photo of him while snooping through his flickr account.

I really do look handsome in that photo. Very hard to get base layers of that quality anymore.

BTW - Only tramps and alcofrolics drink Special Brew.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    I'm thinking (thoughts elude you STC)
    This ^^^

I really do look handsome in that photo. Very hard to get base layers of that quality anymore.

Exactly :wink:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Presumably why it's one of the best selling lagers in Scotland?
  • daviesee
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Presumably why it's one of the best selling lagers in Scotland?
    If ignorance is bliss then that little gem must send you into ecstasy!
  • pinno
    Boring, boring...

TV is crap tonight. Sean hasn't come back pi$$ed and obnoxious, remnants of a kebab and vomit down his cardigan yet, shouting "I suppose you want my body then?".
  • Stevo_666
    Boring, boring...

TV is crap tonight. Sean hasn't come back pi$$ed and obnoxious, remnants of a kebab and vomit down his cardigan yet, shouting "I suppose you want my body then?".
    Sean is staying at your place? I thought you were much older.
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Boring, boring...

Sean is staying at your place? I thought you were much older.

Performance comes with experience :wink:
  • pinno
  • Stevo_666
    Feck, I forgot it was Friday. Been out most of the afternoon anyhow getting fed and watered for free so I'm not square tonight.
  • Mikey23
    Me too... Life must be looking up for me or summat
  • arran77
    Mikey23 wrote:
    Me too... Life must be looking up for me or summat

Or senility and life is now just a blur :P

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    Thank feck for that, I thought it was Friday for a min! It's cool to be in on a Sunday 8)
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • I've only just realised it's a Sunday, I've been in a Scottish Coma for the past week. :wink:
    Scott S40 Speedster
    Dialled Stay Strong MX20R

I no longer live in an ivory tower, these days it's vintage white :shock:
  • pinno
    I've only just realised it's a Sunday, I've been in a Scottish Coma for the past week. :wink:

If your not in pain, it's 'cos you haven't woken up yet.
  • Mikey23
    Just woken up from my Friday afternoon meds... And it's Sunday. Yay