Chunkers1980
Chunkers1980 Posts: 8,035
edited December 2013 in The Crudcatcher
It is.

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Can't be - I've only been in bed for a couple of hours :(

Today is collect some wood from a mates house, leave the kids at mothers and go for a bike ride with the wife. Then out for dinner - bugger, need sleep!
  • Woke up with a hangover that would kill you homos this morning. As such, kids have had an orange, and chocolate for breakfast, and told to go upstairs and play (quietly) with their christmas presents.
    Parenting win!

Today I plan on doing absolutely chuff all, then getting plssed again tonight.

Laters
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    Morning Klunge Hunters,

It's footy day again for me, off to see Chelski play Liverpool this afternoon. We're sat close to the away supporters so we'd better not lose as it won't be fun being next to 3,000 cocky scousers.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQs72LhOK97q87Inf-yDwwYbxExukS9hdOwScyAsMhNQjWCO1gO

In the meantime, coffee...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Lazy day today, bit of working to be done this morning but got a mate heading over later for a day of slobbing in front of the playbox and then the pub.

TTFN
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    morning you loons

foods, loafing, booze and telly stuffs today.

may have another shufty at the bottom (lovers) bracket, just to see how teamm cc are getting on against those..............types!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    bg13 wrote:
    may have another shufty at the bottom (lovers) bracket, just to see how teamm cc are getting on against those..............types!
    I think I've scared them off :mrgreen:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    bg13 wrote:

:D
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Morning Losers!
    Played my organ in front of about 100 people today, with people singing praises in the background. All in a days work for a musician. More of that this evening, though with fewer people and less praising (probably more complaining).

This afternoon, I'm off to buy an OS Map, Waterstone's didn't have the one I wanted yesterday, I'm hoping they restocked overnight! Then I'm off to Bury Vs York. We'd better win!

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    bg13 wrote:

Keep up the good work.

For a bunch who are inflicted with the 'peleton mentality', there are remarkably few of them involved in that thread. Which surprises me, seeing as they like doing things in big groups of similarly tightly-clad, stiffness-obsessed males.

.......I'm sure 'bunch sprint' is actually a euphemism for some 'seedy' activity.

Yeah. I'm caffeinated, warm and showered having been out for a lovely, if nippy, pre-breakfast amble on the hardtail. I was the only cyclist out there - I guess all the roadies were avoiding the cold. Now in watching skiing on the TV. This afternoon I may sort some things out on the car. Or possibly not. I may plot tomorrows ride.

Onwards!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Afternoon homos :P

A productive day stripping the old Hand Job down to salvage parts for the new build, trouble is that the new frame is not built up yet so I'm bike-less at the moment apart from the roadie!

An evening of mince pies and crap TV now beckons :)
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Good evening parrrrricks

Absolutely shattered. 4 hours riding today, wore myself out at the start of the ride a bit too much, the last 10-20 minutes was a proper mission. The cycle home on the road was a killer. Massive tyres at 20 PSI, 3 miles, and massively tired legs.

After a shower and what not, i conked out for a few hours. Time to download the next installment of Star Wars. Ive got 2 films left now, then i will commit suicide as there will be no more Star Wars to watch :(