Chunkers1980
Chunkers1980 Posts: 8,035
edited December 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Is it?

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    You are indeed correct.

I don't think my body can last much more ale, but it's friends over tonight - so back to the pub which has caused this mornings pain followed by dinner at ours :(

In between, I've got some study to do followed by taking the kids swimming and I need to get some excercise in
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning twerkers

off into Cambridge to look at the outside of old buildings and the inside of some pubs

thats all i got

toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Afternoon Losers!

Well beers and curry last night were good. Got nicely tanked and well fed. Now we're planning a poker night in January, so all is good.
    Today, I think I'll go out into Bury later, need to buy a calendar so I can start planning out an excercise routine, as I'm determined to lose weight now. First off, hamburgers! :D

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    Afternoon retards and fat feckers :)

Slept in till 10 and an just about to down a full English lunch, so today is going well so far. Then it's off out shopping unfortunately, you can't win em all. Will look at shiny bike things later to see if there are any decent bargains in the interweb sales.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Afternoon noork supports and dangleberries

It's not blowing a howling gale today!
    Doesn't feel like a Tuesday.

Hogmanay soon?!
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Afternoon bumders

Just went out on the gay bike. Far too much lycra. Relaxing now for the rest of the afternoon and contemplating women issues*

TTFN

*getting H'd.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Evening losers :wink:

Back home again now after be away at various relatives.

Ordered a couple more bits for the BFe so I can get the build going soon.

Time to relax in front of the TV with some more festive food 8)
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Evening geezers

Took a mate out to the local trails. He pussied out and didnt want to stray off the fire road and onto the muddy trails... So i didnt really get a good ride in today.

Im looking forward to my 2nd proper group ride tomorrow at Epping Forest. This time i have some more appropriate clothing to go with, and a new bottom bracket. So i should enjoy it more.

Revision time, then going to watch Star wars IV later on. I forgot how good star wars is! Ive seen Episodes 1 2 and 3, so im going to watch the rest.
  • Kowalski675
    Kowalski675 Posts: 4,412
    Im looking forward to my 2nd proper group ride tomorrow at Epping Forest. This time i have some more appropriate clothing to go with, and a new bottom bracket. So i should enjoy it more.

Don't forget to borrow some of your mum's lube...
  • tlw1

She produces her own when I'm there
  • tlw1
    matthew h wrote:

She produces her own when I'm there

Feck - this drink is going to hurt in a few hours
  • Kowalski675
    What about when you fist her arse then? Just a spit start?
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    4zub761.gif
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    4zub761.gif

you could watch that for years and still not see the amount of smashing Gts mums back door has had!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Kowalski675
    bg13 wrote:
    you could watch that for years and still not see the amount of smashing Gts mums back door has had!

:lol: