The girls are swinging their handbags again...

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,318
edited December 2013 in The bottom bracket
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• Yes but in a very macho way, and with the usual funny captioned pictures. Shouldn't this be in the it's kicking off thread?

Merry Christmas!
  • pinno
    Yes but in a very macho way, and with the usual funny captioned pictures. Shouldn't this be in the it's kicking off thread?

Merry Christmas!

I would if I could find the bleedin 'kicking off in...' thread.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,452
    It's hiding on page 2...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • On page 1 now according to my computer.

I know i'm helpful.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,400
    Excluding Stevo, what are you lot doing in crudcatcher?
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn wrote:
    I think Pinno needed some light relief yesterday.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    seanoconn wrote:

Fishing.

@ Stevo - he's right you know.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    seanoconn wrote:

It's my second home too :wink:

Santa bought me a very smart Cotic frame but no one apart from Stevo would understand so I'll shut up and go and tell the crudders :)
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • pinno
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

Santa bought me a very smart Cotic frame but no one apart from Stevo would understand so I'll shut up and go and tell the crudders :)

We might not understand brother hotel/motel, but we could give you are valid and reasoned opinion if you post a pic.
  • arran77
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

We might not understand brother hotel/motel, but we could give you are valid and reasoned opinion if you post a pic.

There you go Pina, knock yourself out :wink:

image.jpg
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    arran77 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

image.jpg
    Very nice but you're wasting your time in here with that.

BTW did the trouble n strife buy that for you? If so let me know how. Or is it like me who buys myself stuff on CRC and wraps it up for Christmas ? :P
  • arran77
    I dropped lots of un-subtle hints to the family about the frame but left it to them to order either the Classic in blue or the newer one in green 8)

seanoconn
  • pinno
    It's a bit of a 'Gay' blue. Very smart though. I'd hang my laundry on it, that's for sure.

When are you going to build it up and when are you going to get it plastered in mud?
    Can we have pics of it built?
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    arran77 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

image.jpg

nice!
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,400
    arran77 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

image.jpg
    The geometry looks a little relaxed.

Ideal for the fabled Basingstoke mountains :wink:
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

image.jpg
    The geometry looks a little relaxed.

Ideal for the fabled Basingstoke mountains :wink:

Swinley Forest you womble :P

seanoconn
  • pinno
    Not a bad quip boy wonder. :D

BTW, I thought up a new TV adventure series, it's going to be called "Sean of the Serengeti".