So, what did Santa bring you?

ste_t
ste_t Posts: 1,599
edited December 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Absolutely nothing bike related. Will be spending some time sat in the pub, getting H'd and rectifying the situation on my new tablet thing.

I'm guessing the dressing gown, slippers and mug are hints that I'm getting old.

Comments

• Scottish whisky society single cask, single malt cask strength scotch mmmm
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    some ski kit, some sweet stuffs and a book on swearing!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • So far I have a bottle of Champers, 2 or 3 bottles of whiskey (Scotch and Bourbon), chai tea, syrups for said tea, socks and a game. That's the friends presents done, next is the families after dinner.

Merry Christmas you miserable Feckers! :mrgreen:
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • COOOOFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :o
  • lawman
    lawman Posts: 6,868
    Couple of bike related bits and pieces, but more vouchers so I can (and just have) order this -

A1glossBLK_zpsfee583e6.jpg

So all in it's cost me £62, chuffed!! :D
  • WindyG
    WindyG Posts: 1,099
    I got one cycling related gift, a buff which I'm happy with.
  • a Dab radio for my van, a QI book and a calender of animal pictures
    I don't know enough to make smart r's remarks about peoples choice of parts 'n' things, yet!
  • rockmonkeysc
    rockmonkeysc Posts: 14,774
    Raceface Atlas bars in Kash Money Gold, they look pimp. Already bolted on my Mega.

Happy Christmas
  • DCR00
    DCR00 Posts: 2,160
    Nukeproof critical leg armour and some Nukeproof socks. Some trainers, aftershave, and a tshirt that didn't fit

Merry Xmas all
  • ste_t
    Sat in the pub. Snowdon's snow cap visible out 1 window, the sea out the other. Well past Clank'd but not yet H'd. Off shortly to crack open a bottle of Brandy.

Anyone get any decent secret Santa gifts?
  • mcnultycop
    mcnultycop Posts: 2,143
    Ipad Air.

That'll do nicely.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Fat face sweat top (handy for skiing), choccy and some cash. Not bad overall. Next year I'll ask for a hit job on the wife, anyone know where I can get one arranged? :twisted:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • ste_t
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Fat face sweat top (handy for skiing), choccy and some cash. Not bad overall. Next year I'll ask for a hit job on the wife, anyone know where I can get one arranged? :twisted:

I'm sure Gazlar would do a job on your missus('s face)
  • ste_t wrote:
    Anyone get any decent secret Santa gifts?
    I got a powerball off a Reddit secret santa. Not bad at all (though I struggle with it!)
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • stubs
    stubs Posts: 5,001
    Northwave Celcius winter boots. Just back from a ride and everything is cold and wet apart from my tootsies which are warm and pink. I didnt know you could ride in winter and not end up with blue toes.
    Fig rolls: proof that god loves cyclists and that she wants us to do another lap
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    ste_t wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

I'm sure Gazlar would do a job on your missus('s face)
    Don't care as long as it's ditch and head backwards afterwards :D Speaking of which, where is the king of stalking?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • a new underlayer, bike computer and mini pump is the only bike related stuff. However ive now got £170 extra for bike bits....
    Framebuilder
    Handbuilt Steel 29er https://goo.gl/RYSbaa
    Carbon Stumpjumper https://goo.gl/xJNFcv
    Parkwood:http://goo.gl/Gf8xkL
    Ribble Gran Fondo https://goo.gl/ZpTFXz
    Triban:http://goo.gl/v63FBB
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Step into my office.
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • russyh
    russyh Posts: 1,375
    Some 661 elbow and knee pads, will be ordering myself some news rotors as well. Ohh and some whiskey!
  • Clank wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    E
    Step into my orifice.

Ftfy
  • Briggo
    Briggo Posts: 3,537
    Some stuff that'll be going back to the shop.
  • BigAl
    BigAl Posts: 3,122
    I seem to have been luckier than most. Santa brought me a new hardtail frame, which was built up on Christmas Day, ridden on Boxing Day, and cleaned on the 27th. (Charge Duster Skinny if you're interested, built up with new SLX groupset, Crank Bros Cobalt Bars, Stem & Post, hoops are 717 on XT from the shed). She rides lovely - but skinny is right - it's not a frame for pie eaters!

Here she is:
    P1020004_zpsd4bd5811.jpg
    P1020011_zps7703f3cd.jpg
    P1020010_zps0e396d06.jpg
    P1020006_zpsa03e0046.jpg
    P1020008_zps0eafbd4a.jpg
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Santa bought me this.

image.jpg

And these bits to build it up with.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

And with the money I got from a couple of relatives I just ordered these.

image.jpg

image.jpg
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • LEGOS!!!!!!!!!!

DSC03566_zps6b175069.jpg

Also: Cash, a onesie (sp), couple of bottles of southern comfort, assorted chocolate tremendous-ness.

However, the kids also got the new furbies, so I've been trying to teach them bad words :twisted:
  • Clank
    LEGOS!!!!!!!!!!

DSC03566_zps6b175069.jpg

Very kewl. 8)

Have you seen their Unimog? Man, that's something equally special.
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

• I've not decided yet if I'm going to purchase the Unimog, or the mobile crane with the money I've got left over. One thing is for sure though, legos are awesome.

Have you seen the "mindstorms" stuff. That shlt is CRAZY!
  • Clank
    I've not decided yet if I'm going to purchase the Unimog, or the mobile crane with the money I've got left over.

The 'Mog! The 'Mog! DO IT! DO IT! Live my dreams for me!*
    Have you seen the "mindstorms" stuff. That shlt is CRAZY!

I work with industrial mecha, day in, day out, and still I can't disagree with this^^ :mrgreen:

*But come within 30ft of Bianca Beauchamp, and I kill you!!

• I dunno, I reckon the crane is cooler, and apparently it's more complicated, which is nice.