Chelmsford Holby City

FishFish
FishFish Posts: 2,152
edited December 2013 in The hub
Felt like shtt this morning and remembered that having returned from Africa a week ago - need to get checked. Phoned the GP who I have never met but who remembered that I had answered YES to the enrolment form question 'Has anyone ever said to you that you drink too much?' and ignored his request to come and discuss my answer - and that was two years ago!! He told me to go to Chelmo as 'Harlow has a problem at the moment' Well that is a fact that I won't dispute!
I expected to be like Holby city - being wheeled in saying BP 100 over fifty, stats 23, U's and E's and other stuff that I don't understand .. and then having a fit doctor have secks with me. The receptionist was difficult because I did not know the name of my doctor. I had to wait about 10 seconds to be seen by a nurse who hated me and argued with everything I said. Such as...well the GP said to me that I would get a blood test and a smear test. 'Why did he say that' - Well I dunno. 'What is the smear test for?' ..Well the doctor said that it was to check to see if I had some virus from Africa.. ' We don't do smear test'...'You say you feel flu like?' ..yes.. 'We don't want you bringing in flu to the hospital and spreading it'..FFS. Then they did some stuff and took blood and I made my big mistake. I asked if it appeared my blood pressure was too high and they said 'yes - but that sometimes happens when people are scared of hospitals - we call it white coat syndrome' I instantly knew that pointing out the fact that neither of them were wearing a white coat was errant when she machine gunned me.
10 mins later saw the doctor who was ok - but no SXX. Then I went home.
...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:

Comments

• cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    The Crudcatcher is more suited to moronic drunken posts.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    ...and senility too I observe.
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYFbkcbDCvbfSLRuGhcmyXrNVRzT6oM4SmMBgEo67SWjdCnetU
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.