New recruits to BB? Welcome but read the rules first

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,197
edited December 2013 in The bottom bracket
We, the management have noticed a few new conscripts to BB. This must be a result of our recruitment drive which started with a very clever post concerning the very critical and contemporary subject of racing socks.

Bollox. Pure bollox. This is the only rule you have to follow. You must be able to spout the purest bollox of the purest variety. However, the following recommendations are recommended:

1. We do not tolerate political correctness, tetchyness or general pedantry that doesn't follow recommendation 2.
2. We like idiocy, lunacy, contradiction, hypocrisy and humour.
3. Personal insults are a prerequisite and have to be funny and apt (most of the time).
4. Pictures of Noorks must be placed in the relevant thread as per the rules of the Stasi or else we'll get shut down and have to go underground. Many of our regulars like going underground but would prefer to do it at our own volition.
5. Regular Regulars of the Bottom Bracket Regular Regulation Board of Brethrens (RRBBRRBB) have the right to change the rules at any time without notice or insultation/consultation.
6. If you don't like the rules, change them as you see fit.

Signed:
De Management.

Any possessions, opinions, ego's and feelings are posted here purely at the owners risk. The management accept no responsibility for any damage caused to them.
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Feck off you illegal Scots immigrant, since when did you become the voice of BB :P

Anyway enough of this drivel, I have Easter eggs to source, only 125 shopping days left, maybe :wink:

The Easter Bunny will not be happy otherwise.

image.jpg
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    The first rule of BB's Paradox Club is you don't talk about BB's Paradox Club.
    The second rule of BB's Paradox Club is you do talk about BB's Paradox Club.
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • arran77
    But what about the Easter Bunny, she'll be very cross if you don't buy Easter Eggs, you don't want to make her cross, then there'd be none for the buns :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • I've got some Easter eggs for her. She can put them anywhere she wants.
  • pinno
    Deleted
  • arran77
    Deleted

Pussy :P

seanoconn
  • arran77 wrote:
    Deleted

Is that why it was deleted? :D
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    arran77 wrote:
    Deleted

Was that why it was deleted? Double pussy then.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Deleted

Was that why it was deleted? Double pussy then.

Nah, I was just calling Pina a pussy for the fun of it :lol:

seanoconn
  • pinno
    Sorry to disappoint, I didn't delete it :shock:
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832

Did your pussy do it?
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    It appears I have resigned from the post of applications secretary :?
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • pinno
    seanoconn wrote:
    It appears I have resigned from the post of applications secretary :?

The Stasi have been 'editing' your/our work.
  • pinno
    arran77 wrote:
    Feck off you illegal Scots immigrant, since when did you become the voice of BB :P

Anyway enough of this eloquent creativity, I have Easter eggs to scoff, only 125 shopping days left, maybe :wink:

Listen mate, your a big bloke but you're in a bad way. For me, it's a full time job. Now behave yourself.

2nd attempt, without the certain adjectives.
  • Stevo_666
    I get it, vagchops.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    arran77 wrote:

Anyway enough of this eloquent creativity, I have Easter eggs to scoff, only 125 shopping days left, maybe :wink:

Listen mate, your a big bloke but you're in a bad way. For me, it's a full time job. Now behave yourself.

2nd attempt, without the certain adjectives.

I see what you're saying mingechops :P

seanoconn
  • pinno
    I'm glad you're all listening clungychops.
  • Stevo_666
    Merry Christmas Frontbumchops.
  • I'm glad you're all listening clungychops.

Excellent use of the phrase clunge, now hoe hoe hoe you muthers.
    Scott S40 Speedster
    Dialled Stay Strong MX20R

I no longer live in an ivory tower, these days it's vintage white :shock: