Mehnday Morning Thread...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited December 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Mehning Losers!

Well, I feel like absolutely shoot. I've basically been pi$$ing out my ar$e all weekend and today my stomach is churning. Not good.

Still, I'm up and off to work today, with the sole intention of finishing my Christmas shopping, so the illness can sod off. I won't be staying long, I'm hoping to be home by midday.

Mehhhh

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning,

Only 2x 13hr shifts stand between me and freedom/gin.

Laters
  • I'm holiday so I'm just about to finish off the other half of a family sized trifle for breakfast....it must be Christmas!
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' window lickers,

Hmm, seems I'm swapping my voice for a cough. Don't feel ill anymore, so I'm taking it as a sign I'm getting better. Probably means I'm now contagious.

Excellent!

Apperently today is a short day in work, with a complementary festive lunch thrown in for good measure. Okay, so I'd rather be spending the afternoon welding, but I'll take a short day as a bonus. Someone has promised to bring in a PS3 and GT6 tomorrow, too.

Onwards! To caffiene! And two days of paid loafing!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

great day yesterday on the santa uplift :D aching today though, it's the first time I'd been on the DH bike in about 2 months.

not much to do today, I've just got to install a 65"LCD screen and then I'm free until the 2nd 8)

laters
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    hola

as i'm on holiday and mrs13 isn't i shall mainly be a domestic goddess today! inbetween loafing on the xbox.

xmas break alcohol count is very low, this is worrying!

toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Morning all,

caught me some festive bug in time for Christmas, hasnt stopped but wish it had my brains are now dripping out my nose... I say dripping as if it was free flow it wouldn't last too long.

I have coffee and there are some presents now under my tree loving that.

laters all.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,863
    in Birmingham today with only a part cycle commute as a kind soul came and met me after watching the weather report.

Later is get dropped off at a junction on the M6 and cycle home to a cold house and no family - so I will probably go to the pub :)
  • Still, I'm up and off to work today, with the sole intention of finishing my Christmas shopping,
    10am and I'm finished. If you want to get some shopping in, I advise first thing in the morning, it's nice and quiet, and people don't bother you.
    Also managed to get me a bargain, something dropped from £15.99 to £3.99 all because I said "Hmmm no thanks".

Feeling hungry now though having not eaten since midday yesterday...
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,481
    Evening Festive Tards :)

Back down on the sarf east after driving 275 miles in shyte weather. The dossing starts here.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,863
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Evening Festive Tards :)

Back down on the sarf east after driving 275 miles in shyte weather. The dossing starts here.

have fun
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Evening bumders

Slept in until around lunchtime, it was nice. Great day yesterday riding bikes and destroying santa suits, should probably have cleaned the bike today but was feeling too wimpy to stand outside in the wind and rain :lol: