Sleepy Sunday

angry_bird
angry_bird Posts: 3,786
edited December 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Morning bumders

Up early as I've got a drive down to Cwmcarn and need to get to get the bike sorted as I had a bit of a CBA issue yesterday and ended up going to the pub instead. Other than that today will be attempting not to destroy my santa suit and generally getting mucky.

TTFN

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    have a great day Angry Bird!

Today is drinking and eating as its Christmas part one at the sister in laws - should be fun :)
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Another wet and windy start for the weather, not sure I can be arsed to go and put the fence back up that blew down last night :roll:

Later will be off to my father in laws as we won't see him at Christmas.

:mrgreen:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    morning one and all

have a good one angry bird et al!

got totally clanked last night hence up bright and breezy, healthy fruit and veg juice smashed down me, not doing the healthy stuff for anything other than to offset the days/nights getting H'd and eating sh00t!

laters!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Morning Mongs,

I'm off up North later this morning to see the folks for a couple of days. Laziness is definitely involved once I've got the driving out of the way :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    As nearly all trails will be mud baths at the moment I'm going to braintree bmx track seeing as its tarmac. Plus I'm being a wuss.
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Tards,

Caught 3 guys smashing a toilet to bits last night, call the cops who said there wasn't enough evidence so nowt they could do.

Luckily we're so 'premiumly priced' that scumbags generally avoid the place.

Last Christmas party in today. Might end up beating someone to death with turkey.

Laters
  • Afternoon Losers!
    Shopping yesterday was a bit of a fail. Managed to buy one person presents, but I still have 2 and a half to get :? Definite CBA though.
    Got signed up for another carol concert whilst out too :roll: I should up my prices I think as demand is high this year!

We're off out for a pizza later, however my guts are not happy with me this weekend, so I'm not really sure I want to eat anything.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro