Sainsburys car park scam.

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Only problem is, you can't drive :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • arran77 wrote:

Neither can his mum, which is why she keeps asking for lifts everywhere
  • arran77
    arran77 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Kowalski675
    Kowalski675 Posts: 4,412
    arran77 wrote:

Ah, is that why I see her stood on street corners so often?...
  • arran77
    arran77 wrote:

Yep, she's looking for a 'ride' :wink:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    arran77 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

The school fees are pricey in Lonon and she's got to get the money somehow.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77 wrote:

Ill give you that. That was a good one. Bar steward :lol:

Kowalski has returned. Unfortunately... :wink:
  • Kowalski675
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

The school fees are pricey in Lonon and she's got to get the money somehow.

Gonna take her a while at £10 for a BJ, £20 for A levels and £30 for around the world, lol...
  • Kowalski675
    arran77 wrote:

Ill give you that. That was a good one. Bar steward :lol:

What about that last one? :lol:
    Kowalski has returned. Unfortunately... :wink:

It's your fault I got banned, lol. :lol: And you love the abuse anyway, lol. As does your mum...
  • What? How did i get you banned! And why the hell would i like it!?
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    It was a thread where he insulted you that got him banned.......

Not that that narrows it down very much!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • I remember which thread it was, but i dont remember him insulting me. I thought he got banned for posting loads of motorbike pictures up until the point where the admins had enough.

Even if he did insult me, thats hardly my fault. :wink:
  • Briggo
    Briggo Posts: 3,537
    This has to be the 7,819,123rd variant of this story.

Yawnfest

Oh and of course I forget to mention, lol.
  • If you are dumb enough to let that happen 10 times then I think you deserve it.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    If you are dumb enough to let that happen 10 times then I think you deserve it.

GT's mum is quite persistent!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • bg13 wrote:

She cums from Rhyll or?
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    bg13 wrote:

She cums from Rhyll or?

she hasn't got a good cumming........ etc
  • I bet she has a good cumming inside her.

Several.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Kowalski675
    edited December 2013
    I remember which thread it was, but i dont remember him insulting me. I thought he got banned for posting loads of motorbike pictures up until the point where the admins had enough.

I didn't insult you (not on that thread, anyway, lol). I replied to your post with a tongue in cheek comment that I knew you'd take in the humorous way it was intended, and got banned for it by some lycra clad roadie who presumably had got lost on his way back from his sense of humour bypass, after the post was reported by another equally humourless roadie who'd resurrected a dead thread purely so he could pretend to be offended by it (he seems to have taken to following me round the forum, looking for reasons to be offended). IMHO the mods should have no authority outside their own forum - as I said to the one who banned me, you can't moderate on a forum that you don't know or understand. It's ridiculous that we've got mods who don't even spend any time on the forum, and therefore don't know anything about it, the people on it, or the context of their interactions.
  • Kowalski675
    I bet she has a good cumming inside her.

Several.

Not always inside - she likes a Bukkake session too.
  • RevellRider
    RevellRider Posts: 1,794
    I didn't insult you (not on that thread, anyway, lol). I replied to your post with a tongue in cheek comment that I knew you'd take in the humorous way it was intended, and got banned for it by some lycra clad roadie who presumably had got lost on his way back from his sense of humour bypass, after the post was reported by another equally humourless roadie who'd resurrected a dead thread purely so he could pretend to be offended by it (he seems to have taken to following me round the forum, looking for reasons to be offended). IMHO the mods should have no authority outside their own forum - as I said to the one who banned me, you can't moderate on a forum that you don't know or understand. It's ridiculous that we've got mods who don't even spend any time on the forum, and therefore don't know anything about it, the people on it, or the context of their interactions.

I disagree with this. Inside the CC I can get away with calling you a cnut, because this is a sectioned off part of the forum with warnings that entering here may offend. The rest of the forum is public, and a moderators job is to make sure that you say isn't going to be taken in offence and be looked upon badly by a member of the public. Now as I didn't see the offending post, I can't say if it crossed a line or not, but a moderator who did see it decided it looked bad for the forum
  • I remember which thread it was, but i dont remember him insulting me. I thought he got banned for posting loads of motorbike pictures up until the point where the admins had enough.

How do you know that someone wanted to get you banned, so pretended to be offended? If thats what they did, then thats sad of them.

In my opinion, if something is said and is quite obviously aimed at one person, and they know its a tongue in cheek type of comment and reply in a way that obviously shows they are taking it as a joke, then it shouldnt be enough reason to ban someone. Like an example "your bike is shit :wink: " "Still better than yours! :)"

Unless it gets a bit excessive with swearing and so forth. But i dont remember any of that.
  • Kowalski675
    I can't say if it crossed a line or not, but a moderator who did see it decided it looked bad for the forum

It didn't. And all the other mods who saw it (I'm told that when a post is reported every mod is notified of it - hence the interloper from the MAMIL side of things) evidently thought it didn't warrant any action.
  • RevellRider
    RevellRider Posts: 1,794
    So, the roadies are out to get us then? That's the biggest load of crap I have heard. In the moderators opinion, it overstepped the mark. He looked at the post, and as I said it was on a public part of the forum and thought it was bad enough to ban you. All because no other moderator commented on in the thread doesn't mean they didn't see it or they didn't discuss it with other moderators
  • Kowalski675
    Whatever.
  • lol
  • Edit - beaten to it by gt
  • Kowalski675
    Whatever.
    lol

motorbike-wallpapers_zps9ccc6734.jpg

What would I want a bike like that for? I'm not gay, lol (ask your mum).

I see the usual retards are still retards, after a couple of weeks away. :lol:
  • Whatever.
    lol

motorbike-wallpapers_zps9ccc6734.jpg

What would I want a bike like that for? I'm not gay, lol (ask your mum).

I see the usual retards are still retards, after a couple of weeks away. :lol:

Yep, you certainly haven't changed :wink: