Now+Kith.+Source+Imgur_a63460_4742694.jpg

Comments

• Scarey!
    Raymondo

"Let's just all be really careful out there folks!"
  • VTech
    VTech Posts: 4,736
    The Baddest Man on the Planet.

Absolutely love Tyson. Have met him a few times now and is wonderful company.
    Living MY dream.
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    VTech wrote:

Yep, lovely guy and convicted rapist.
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    MattC59 wrote:
    VTech wrote:

The man's an animal, end of.
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • VTech
    MattC59 wrote:
    VTech wrote:

There are plenty of innocent convicts out there my friend.
    If you were to read the court papers it makes for interesting viewing.
    Living MY dream.
  • VTech
    For the idiots out there.

1) The limo driver taking Miss Washington to the hotel with tyson gave a statement to the police that Tyson and Miss Washington had sex in the back of the Limo on the way to the hotel.
    The bellhop gave an interview to the police that Miss Washington gave Tyson oral sex in the elevator in front of the bellhop as they went to the room.
    In the room, tyson is meant to have raped here.

2) Back to the trial in Indianapolis, where the 12 jurors convicted Tyson. I just finished reading the book about that "Down For The Count" - The Shocking Truth Behind the Mike Tyson Rape Trial by Mark Shaw, a former criminal defense attorney and journalist. The book was written shortly after the trial, but somehow slipped under my radar until now.

In the book it is apparent that based on the evidence presented to the jury, their verdict was just. What was not presented to them is what disturbs me. It resulted in one juror saying afterward that his verdict would have been different had he known.

As soon as the trial ended, Washington brought a civil suit against Tyson. That was certainly within her right. It was settled quietly out of court.

What the jury did not hear was prior to the trial, Washington had hired an attorney to arrange a book and movie deal for her. This does not sound like a woman traumatised even though she very well may have been.

Had it been admissible during the trial, the real smoking gun would have been Washington making a prior rape accusation against a high school classmate by the name of Wayne Walker. It turned out that she made that one up. Clearly she had issues at that time.

The rules for a conviction are clear, the jury has to determine if they think the defendant is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. And reasonable doubt is what I have all these years later.

Many people would say that this came about because of money, he destroyed what was at the time, the worlds biggest single event betting circle. You had to spend £41 to win £1 back, so long were the odds and he needed to be removed.
    I have been with many people who are either wealthy or famous and let me tell you, they don't need to rape anyone.

I am 40, was seriously overweight and bald yet I have had some of the hottest things you could imagine come onto me ! I think we all know it isn't for my brad pitt looks. They thought I had money and thats that.

We were filming in Miami a couple of months ago and I was in an Aventador and a 20 something offered it me on a plate, she was stunning but it was a joke, it was fake, it wasn't real so why bother. The world is like this I am afraid.
    Living MY dream.
  • VTech wrote:
    it was fake, it wasn't real so why bother.

Sums up what most of your posts sound like in all honesty.
  • VTech
    VTech wrote:
    it was fake, it wasn't real so why bother.

Sums up what most of your posts sound like in all honesty.

Its a crying shame that the substance of your posts are not the length of your legs ?
    Living MY dream.
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    VTech wrote:
    I have been with many people who are either wealthy or famous and let me tell you, they don't need to rape anyone

How you live your life is nobody's business, but remember not everyone is as attracted to wealth and fame as you appear to be. :roll:

Just because a person has wealth or fame does not mean that they are not capable of committing rape. Rape can be as much about power as anything else. Yet another of your comments that just sounds really ignorant and ill-conceived which you'll no doubt come back and explain, spare me though. Just look at the comment and see how it reads.

Happy Christmas.
  • VTech
    VTech wrote:
    I have been with many people who are either wealthy or famous and let me tell you, they don't need to rape anyone

How you live your life is nobody's business, but remember not everyone is as attracted to wealth and fame as you appear to be. :roll:

Just because a person has wealth or fame does not mean that they are not capable of committing rape. Rape can be as much about power as anything else. Yet another of your comments that just sounds really ignorant and ill-conceived which you'll no doubt come back and explain, spare me though. Just look at the comment and see how it reads.

Happy Christmas.

No, that's the ill conceived, misrepresented poin that the same 4-5 people will agree with here and it has nothing to do with what I have written either.
    Actually, if you had the intellect to read what I wrote, it was wealth (or the idea of it) that I disliked.
    I can't help the clientele I work with. The nature of my industry tends to be the wealthy and the negative I posted was the people who viewed that as a means of getting something.

As for Tyson, my comment was genuine. He is a mild mannered and fantastic guy to spend time with. The woman who he had meant to have raped was a liar who had previously accused another if the same thing and was allowed to testify on oath in a court of law that she was a very quiet girls who rarely went out partying and had not had a serious boyfriend and didn't lead Tyson to think he could have unwilling sex with her.

So, to get this straight, she had sex in the back if the limo on the way to the hotel, she gave him oral sex in the lift in front of the bellhop on the way to the hotel room. She then said no to sex in the room.

Ohh, did I mention she was on the way to his room, on her own in the hotel ?

This would be admirable evidence in the UK and a jury would struggle to convict on those grounds. Especially when after the so called violent rape she had no signs of bruising or having had a struggle in the room.

I'm wasting my time in the sad few who argue everything with me but to the others, I can't honestly say either way but my opinion is he didn't do it.
    Living MY dream.
  • VTech wrote:
    VTech wrote:

Happy Christmas.

No, that's the ill conceived, misrepresented poin that the same 4-5 people will agree with here and it has nothing to do with what I have written either.
    Actually, if you had the intellect to read what I wrote, it was wealth (or the idea of it) that I disliked.
    I can't help the clientele I work with. The nature of my industry tends to be the wealthy and the negative I posted was the people who viewed that as a means of getting something.

As for Tyson, my comment was genuine. He is a mild mannered and fantastic guy to spend time with. The woman who he had meant to have raped was a liar who had previously accused another if the same thing and was allowed to testify on oath in a court of law that she was a very quiet girls who rarely went out partying and had not had a serious boyfriend and didn't lead Tyson to think he could have unwilling sex with her.

So, to get this straight, she had sex in the back if the limo on the way to the hotel, she gave him oral sex in the lift in front of the bellhop on the way to the hotel room. She then said no to sex in the room.

Ohh, did I mention she was on the way to his room, on her own in the hotel ?

This would be admirable evidence in the UK and a jury would struggle to convict on those grounds. Especially when after the so called violent rape she had no signs of bruising or having had a struggle in the room.

I'm wasting my time in the sad few who argue everything with me but to the others, I can't honestly say either way but my opinion is he didn't do it.

VTech there are times on the forum whereby you have been given a bit of a rough time over the money thing and other times when you haven't helped yourself.

I really don't think you are doing yourself any favours by trying to re-examine the evidence behind Tyson's rape conviction and people will start to draw conclusions about you from your stance on this. I don't know for sure but I believe his palmares with relationships leaves a lot to be desired.

He was convicted, let it go.
    @JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition
  • tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    edited December 2013
    As a former Prison Officer who spent the last six years of my service working predominantly with Sexual Offenders, I have heard every excuse and Justification for rape and abuse going.

If people can come on here and post a comment that Tyson is an absolute Animal, Based on his conviction for rape and the Media image which has dogged him for decades. Then I think someone who has actually met him (V Tech ) has every right to say they don't confer with that opinion.

Yes the Man was convicted of Rape, But there is substantial Evidence and statements from witnesses to that evening that show, as with many other areas of his life, Tyson was in a situation were he was manipulated and targeted because of his wealth and status.

Throughout his meteoric rise and following the Death of Cus D'Amato Tyson's naivety was used and abused by everyone from Robin Givens to Don King.

The Guy went from being a Juvenile Hoodlum from the Bronx to the Most Famous Black Guy and Sportsman on the planet. Do you guys really believe that he had the intellect and savvy to negotiate that world and the Sharks who would feed off him?

I neither know or care what V Tech does, as far as I m concerned he's like the rest of us on here, "He's just a guy who rides a bike". (or a Girl for that matter)
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,401
    Sorry chaps I'm with VTech on this one. I had the good fortune to spend some time with Mike and he is indeed wonderful company. He made me feel very special, sore but special. For those of you without the intellect to understand that all the stories about muggings, violence, drugs, rape, bad acting are all nonsense, I pity you. The guy's a pussycat and I'm proud to call him my friend.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • cornerblock
    I was not talking about Mike Tyson, I really do not care about him one way or the other. I was pointing out that saying that you've met rich and famous people and they don't need to rape just sounds ridiculous. Mike Tyson? I care not a jot.
  • tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    Okay CB. Get what your saying.

A comment like " I ve met lots of rich and famous people and they don't need to rape"

really doesn't look at the main reasons for rape and sexual abuse, Which are Power and Control.

I don't think we have to look to far back in recent history to see that those traits are probably just as if not more so predominant in the Rich and Famous as any group.

I just don't think this was the case in the Tyson Rape case , and I don't think the guy was actually guilty.

As you say that's not your point, and I actually think your right to say that fame and wealth are no indicator to someone's predisposition to sex crimes.

If anything it puts them in a position were they can be more manipulative. But I still think in the Tyson case he was the one manipulated.
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:
    Sorry chaps I'm with VTech on this one. I had the good fortune to spend some time with Mike and he is indeed wonderful company. He made me feel very special, sore but special. For those of you without the intellect to understand that all the stories about muggings, violence, drugs, rape, bad acting are all nonsense, I pity you. The guy's a pussycat and I'm proud to call him my friend.

:lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • VTech
    I was not talking about Mike Tyson, I really do not care about him one way or the other. I was pointing out that saying that you've met rich and famous people and they don't need to rape just sounds ridiculous. Mike Tyson? I care not a jot.

I think you know exactly what I meant by that comment.
    The fact that you used it to make a point that wasn't valid was the only poor taste in this thread.
    Anyway, As was written so eloquently by tim wand, many aspects of his life drew to that night, and that conclusion.

My earlier point was quite sincere in that there are plenty and I do mean plenty of hot girls that wouldn't look at some of these rich guys in a million years, up until the point they realise they are rich. Then the game seems to change strangely.
    The chance of a decent lifestyle often equates to sex on the first meeting and then when they realise that these guys are not going to leave the wife, or lavish diamond on them they don't like it.

Do you honestly believe that these young, beautiful thai girls have a thing for bald fat brits ?
    Living MY dream.
  • seanoconn wrote:
    It must have been a wicked donkey punch. :wink:
  • VTech
    seanoconn wrote:

Odd, well, not odd coming from you, just odd in the comment.

He has fully admitted criminal past, muggings as a kid in Catskill, violence (world heavyweight champion - come on!!) drugs (he is actually close to death right now) rape (very doubtful) bad acting (I am yet to find anything where he has suggested he is a good actor ?? maybe you know different? )

Again, more people (well, the same select few) doing all they can to mock and convict other humans and you have the nerve to biatch at me !
    Maybe you few were bullied at school and the keyboard in your older years is your new found security, if that is the case I pity you and feel for you but continuing the trend is alike a kid beaten by his father and then beating his own kids.
    Living MY dream.
  • VTech wrote:
    Maybe you few were bullied at school and the keyboard in your older years is your new found security, if that is the case I pity you and feel for you but continuing the trend is alike a kid beaten by his father and then beating his own kids.
    Pot-kettle-black. You need to be careful VTech, your cod psychology keeps revealing the true and darker side of you.
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    Nearly Christmas and CS has turned into an argument about rape. :roll: :roll: :roll:
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    VTech wrote:

Oh for the love of god....
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    seanoconn wrote:

Oh for the love of god 2...
  • thomthom
    thomthom Posts: 3,574
    34134773.jpg

This forum these days, you know..
  • cornerblock
    You've gotta :lol: . Little did you know when you decided on your OP eh?
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    Wow, Thrushy's on form in this thread :roll:
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,475
    johnfinch wrote:
    Nearly Christmas and CS has turned into an argument about rape. :roll: :roll: :roll:
    This thread belongs in The Crudcatcher now :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • giant_man
    giant_man Posts: 6,878
    VTech wrote:

oh god, yawn .....
  • thomthom
    thomthom Posts: 3,574
    You've gotta :lol: . Little did you know when you decided on your OP eh?

It's madness.
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    johnfinch wrote:
    This thread belongs in The Crudcatcher now :)

Lets have it moved, then the real fun can begin :lol:

seanoconn
This discussion has been closed.