TFI Finally Friday!!

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited December 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Well last nights concert with the Fusiliers Band was a bit meh. Being a musician can be frustrating at times.

Today is the last day before the weekend! I have a little bit of staff training with my minions to do, and then it's off for our Departmental Christmas Do. Should be a good'un, except I need to leave early for another practise. Mehhhh

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    TFIF...WOO HOO :)

got some work to do but most people have now finished for Christmas so i'll just plod around and look busy :lol:

today is also bacon, sausage and egg roll day, so that is also win 8)

later I may finish off the bottle of red stag I opened last weekend

laters :D
  • Hola ladies,

well after a decent christmas party last week, we have christmas lunch today! woop spending good energy buyers money love it. so only got to make it till about 12.30 today.

on other news sleep.

laters
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Fryday. Bacons.

S'all I need to know.

Onwards! To caffiene! And piggymeats!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    May have drank way too much yesterday - bright side I've made it to work and none of the guys I was drinking with have :)

Today is survive - before going out later with the current wife
  • benpinnick
    benpinnick Posts: 4,148
    Feeling good today - pre-production Bird MTB frames just arrived in for magazine tests etc. and I sold my 'other' house today, so bank balance is looking pretty healthy too. Oh, and I have the dull ache of a full on BPW session yesterday.... love the afterglow of a big days riding. Roll on Christmas!
    A Flock of Birds
    + some other bikes.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    TFIF definitely - my last day in work this year today 8) Just stuffing down a bucket of chilli chicken and rice before I waste most of the afternoon in meetings. A good pedal home this evening shoulf finish me off quite nicely before 16 days off :mrgreen:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Well everyone in my department is out for a staff Christmas lunch then they are all going for a booze up after. I'm stuck in work and i'm currently on my own in the office as i have to work an event this evening and won't be finishing until 11pm
    Bah Humbug!!!

I'm also working tomorrow but then i'm off until the 2nd.

Toodle Ooh
    gochel chan ddynion i mewn blew beisiau achos hwy cadernid bod eirth
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    matthew h wrote:
    May have drank way too much yesterday - bright side I've made it to work and none of the guys I was drinking with have :)

Today is survive - before going out later with the current wife

You're married to a Sultana?! Bit on the wrinkly side then?

Afternoon Noork supports.

Busiest fortnight of the year for me. Aluminium coming out of my ears. January is big (back) pay month.
    Lets see now. Work 23rd. 24th, 26th and 27th, 30th, 31st, 2nd,3rd. Can't do it pi$$ed so me has to go sober. Bollox.
    Too windy for outside ride, might have to go for inside ride on vertical bike clamp cum brain numbing torture device.

Avoid hangovers - stay drunk, keep me in money.

Bye
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Spending 14 hours of my day serving beer etc to the mongs who have broken up from work for Christmas. Farking nobheads.

If that's any of you lot, fark you, you mothers!
  • WOOOOOOOOT!

Christmas shopping, AND grocery shopping all done in 1 day!

AND, as it's not yet the 24th, I'm officially finished early.

Now I've got a garage full of assorted alcoholic beverages, I'd best make a start on that.