Psychopathy test

heavymental
heavymental Posts: 2,076
edited December 2013 in The cake stop
Did no one discuss this yet? It's been the 'water cooler' topic at my place of work recently. Mainly centering around the question posed in the programme about whether you would kill a baby if you knew it to be Hitler.

There's a test on the page for you to test just how much of a psycho you are. Some of the stats at the end of the test are quite interesting. Most psychos read the FT by the look of it.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/psychopath-night

Comments

• 55% the newspaper bits BS. i put times as thats what i get but the mail is a fine read, but FT star and sun as the psycho papers no way.

indi grauniad and mirror as non psycho papers, no way
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    I'm 9% psycho :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    That's good... Isn't it?
  • arran77
    You tell me Mikey :)
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • what are u?
  • 75% for me! Should I be proud of that or be scared?
  • stoveman
    stoveman Posts: 125
    First time I have done a test like that....76% . :evil:
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    30% for me.
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Only 64%, disappointed with myself.
  • Barteos
    Barteos Posts: 657
    Having seen the questions, basically the test shows how much of an insensitive and selfish d**k one is :wink:
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Barteos wrote:
    Having seen the questions, basically the test shows how much of an insensitive and selfish d**k one is :wink:

In which case 64% would sound about right.
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    0%

Based on not being psychopathic enough to do the test.

or, should that be 100%?

or, just 100% lazy?
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • capt_slog
    capt_slog Posts: 3,939
    45% for me.
    In the bit below the score it summed up my view on life as, "Everything in moderation, including moderation", which I think is about right. Move over Rick Chasey :lol:

The older I get, the better I was.

• arran77
    Ballysmate wrote:
    30% for me.

Is that all :P

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    82 %
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:
    82 %

:shock:

Mental note (no pun intended) to self, be nice to Sean from now on, he might be 'unstable' :wink:

seanoconn
  • 67% for me. Sounds about right
    Bikes are OK, I guess... :-)

2008 Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp.
    2013 Trek 1.2
    1982 Holdsworth Elan.
  • I'm an evil bastard with a penchant for stroking pussies and liking puppies apparently.
    Trail fun - Transition Bandit
    Road - Wilier Izoard Centaur/Cube Agree C62 Disc
    Allround - Cotic Solaris
  • 12%. That's all I got. I'm not sure if I passed or failed. It probably shows that I am an all round good egg. But then again, it might not
  • 67%

The Baby Hitler question was interesting. I think in reality you wouldn't do it. I said I wouldn't do it. He hasn't yet become that man, and if you could go back you could change his entire life path. There's so many points in history that would be more important to stopping Hitler than just his birth.
    "A cyclist has nothing to lose but his chain"

PTP Runner Up 2015
  • 67%

The Baby Hitler question was interesting. I think in reality you wouldn't do it. I said I wouldn't do it. He hasn't yet become that man, and if you could go back you could change his entire life path. There's so many points in history that would be more important to stopping Hitler than just his birth.

I didn't see a "Baby Hitler" question.
    I have only two things to say to that; Bo***cks
  • heavymental
    The baby Hitler question was on the tv programme.
  • 67%

I didn't see a "Baby Hitler" question.

Basically if you went back in time would you kill the baby that would eventually grow into Adolf Hitler.
    "A cyclist has nothing to lose but his chain"

PTP Runner Up 2015
  • crumbschief
    crumbschief Posts: 3,399
    Poor baby aydolf
  • heavymental
    I decided I'd just tattoo something ridiculous on his forehead so nobody respected him
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,434
    88%

i suspect it was not liking to see animals in pain that brought me down, if it had been people, well...
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    18%. There are a lot of scary people on here. I'm off to hide!
    Faster than a tent.......
  • crumbschief
    crumbschief Posts: 3,399
    I'm sure we will still find you.
  • Cygnus
    Cygnus Posts: 1,879
    It seems I'm a bit of a psychopath, 58%
  • heavymental
    sungod wrote:
    88%

i suspect it was not liking to see animals in pain that brought me down, if it had been people, well...

88%!? Cripes. What is it that you do for a living if you don't mind me asking?